Angry Australian Sets 3 Motorbikes On Fire

Rimmer

Don't know what is quite with this situation.......

I have met some nice Aussies in Thailand, but then I have met some real Aus-holes....... And the latter always seems to have a chip on their shoulder.... coffee1.gifcoffee1.gifcoffee1.gif

I think you will find that its the same same but same with every nationality here.

Actually I met one with a chip so big on his shoulder I thought he had a wedgie.

unlike the well balanced Brits with chips on BOTH shouldersclap2.gif

Hmmmmmmmmmmmm. coffee1.gif

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

come on guys, loosen up, the man is not well, can you imagine how angry he is going to be when he has to pay the 100,000

i got a feeling it doesnt end yet with him

If he is lucky, he will just have to pay the fine, then get deported and blacklisted. Another farang giving us all a bad name.

One hundred thousand is quite cheap for totaling three motorbikes. Don't know what kind they are, but they would probably be at least THB 40,000 each to replace. If it had been jet skis that were damaged, the cost would be ten times more......based on previous claims settled in other tourist destinations.

I wonder if this is the same Kent Farrar from Morwell, Victoria. The age is about right and if it is I have had some dealings with him in the past, on a professional basis of course. A bit of a loose cannon who has priors for serious assaults.

Could be a small world if it is himsmile.png

Plenty of Kents in Morwell. 555

• Like 1

Lucky he did not do this back home.

Victoria police have an established reputation of using lethal force, almost always topping the Australian state league tables.

Always justified and the officers involved feel it silently for the rest of their lives.

Thank god that isn't off-topic and reportable.

They do feel it and live with for the rest of their lives. Take it from me it is a total fact

I wonder if this is the same Kent Farrar from Morwell, Victoria. The age is about right and if it is I have had some dealings with him in the past, on a professional basis of course. A bit of a loose cannon who has priors for serious assaults.

Plenty of Kents in Morwell. 555

Plenty in Moe also

the sad part is that the idiot will be a hero god to all his bogan mates and rellies here when he eventually gets home, I can just imagine the f`n idiot at a bbq or pub surrounded by adoring fans while he tells everyone how I TAUGHT THEM not to f##k with ME.

• Like 1

clap2.gif they sure do breed them tough in that neck of the woods down Morwell way, the cultural center of Victoria, he might even be a mountain man from the snowy region, but he must have figured that he could do that as he often did this sort of thing after the local football match on a saturday, if your team was beaten go around burning the cars of the other team, now thats what i call tough - where men are men and women eat their young and the crows fly backwards to keep the sand out of their eyes. cheesy.gif

Pity he was not from Moe, then he would have just thrown the one bike into the drink. w00t.gif

• Like 1

clap2.gif they sure do breed them tough in that neck of the woods down Morwell way, the cultural center of Victoria, he might even be a mountain man from the snowy region, but he must have figured that he could do that as he often did this sort of thing after the local football match on a saturday, if your team was beaten go around burning the cars of the other team, now thats what i call tough - where men are men and women eat their young and the crows fly backwards to keep the sand out of their eyes. cheesy.gif

Pity he was not from Moe, then he would have just thrown the one bike into the drink. w00t.gif

Actually I grew up in Moe, but I understand.

Don't send him back we have enough of them here to deal with .Send him to England where he originated from.

My Aussie mates reckon he's a Kiwi.laugh.png

Although there were some other comments about people from Morwell, which are probably not appropriate for posting on this forum.

Mate, he's got an Aussie passport. No self respecting Kiwi would ever want to change to an Aussie passport.

The only ones that do are the ones that are super low IQ, Bogans and dole bludgers. And us Kiwis send them to Australia to raise the average IQ of both countries and improve the Aussie gene pool. biggrin.png

And besides, the female sheep population needed a rest. cheesy.gifwhistling.gif

...one hour talking to the farang in Thai language???? Of course no result...

I think, that man was in a mood he would not listen to any language he his capable of to understand, he only understood force! yes.gif

Edited by ALFREDO

If he was a Brit he would be wandering around with a cricket bat and therefore perfectly harmless.

Having played crap and lost the last three series, you've been waiting years to say that haven't you!

We have to let you win now and agsin, or it would get boring wink.png

But did you need to let us win by so much?

If he was a Brit he would be wandering around with a cricket bat and therefore perfectly harmless.

Having played crap and lost the last three series, you've been waiting years to say that haven't you!

How many tests of the five did you win earlier this year, remind me? :)

Sent from my GT-I9500 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

How many tests of the five did you win earlier this year, remind me? :)

Sent from my GT-I9500 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

How many in the last 18?

• 2 weeks later...

According to reports, this fool is still languishing in Trat prison. There may be another idiot from Norway joining him in the next 48 hours, will be inserting to see if his escapades of nicking a taxi and smashing up 20 motorbikesand a food cart in Whitesands get into the press.

It truly is idiot season here at he moment.

According to reports, this fool is still languishing in Trat prison. There may be another idiot from Norway joining him in the next 48 hours, will be inserting to see if his escapades of nicking a taxi and smashing up 20 motorbikesand a food cart in Whitesands get into the press.

I really hope the Norwegian story is not true... It would be a new low.blink.png

I've seen some funny characters on the island in the last few days, i"ll try my best to stay away from the main road until the end of January at least.

I really hope the Norwegian story is not true... It would be a new low.blink.png

I've seen some funny characters on the island in the last few days, i"ll try my best to stay away from the main road until the end of January at least.

The story is indeed true, however it involved a Finnish national who went Troppo, crashed a pick up truck into 21 bikes and a food cart outside of Mini Patts in Whitesands at about 1am on Saturday. He then escaped to Chai Chet and was caught outside of The Complex. There are some Photos on a few of the Koh Chang FB pages. Lucky no one was killed or hurt.

Yes, there appears to have been an influx of morons onto the island this years high season.

just another meth head aussie !enough of that trash in bali , of any nationality the aussies are the worst by a long shot .[/s

BOGANS, please if you don't mind, maybe you are a part # (KIWI) that couldn't make it as high as the bogan status, I do agree that a lot of the idiots go over to TH after they hear all the stories about the sex and drugs from the survivers, the Gold Coast is to expensive for them now that the OMG`s are controlling the trade and are setting the price.

just another meth head aussie !enough of that trash in bali , of any nationality the aussies are the worst by a long shot .

I am POM, but I don't agree that the Aussies are the worst. All countries have their trash including my country, and unfortunately they get washed up on our shores here on Koh Chang.

The latest ass, is an alcoholic Finnish man, who has lived on the island for a number of years - didn't stop him trashing 20 bikes though in Whitesands.He probably should know better. Bogans and Chavs are a nuisance, but so are drunk Russians, Americans and pretty much any other nationality come to think of it.