Thai Ladyboy student activist unhappy with media calling her 'Mr'

webfact

• Replies 254
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

oh yeah, studied in Thammasat and didn't learn anything except "discriminate". If you have a penis you are Mr, nevertheless you like it or not. And even if you cut your penis and make a fake vagina - you are still Mr, not Mrs, and eunuch.

typical story - katoey, angered to the whole world blaming everybody but not himself.

And what about those who are born "intersex," with both a vagina and a penis? What are they?

And what about those who have a female phenotype (body) but a male genotype (genetics)?

And what about those with a penis whose brains were bathed in female hormones whilst in their mother's womb who then, unsurprisingly, develop a female brain (and yes, there is a body of evidence to show that male and female brains are very different).

As the history of "sex testing" by the Olympic committee and other sports bodies made clear, the subject is not as black and white as you make it out to be.

easy:

XX chromosome - female

XY chromosome - male

Male = XY on 23rd chromosome pair

Female = XX on 23rd chromosome pair

Inside every cell of your body - Male or Female is not a choice - It's genetics

And what might you call someone who has XXY on that 23rd chromosome? Yes, there is a reasonably large segment of the population with that, so it's not as simply as most simpletons would like to make it.

• Like 2

what is the gender listed on the birth certificate, if he/she has changes sex then the birth certificate should state this. If they are still listed a a male then they are a mister no matter what anyone says, facts are facts. What one wants and what the law says are two different things, your knackeredcheesy.gifcheesy.gifw00t.gif

• Like 2

The ly issue I hve with this is the katooey involved.

In the interest i will treat this piece of trash the way he or she should be treated.

this is a person that has a huge problem with life. no matter what people do around her she is going to complain as it brings attention to her/him.

The best thing that can be done is the same thing i wish they would do to Justin Blubber and Smiley Cyrus.

BAN ALL AND EVERYTHING ABOUT THEM FROM THE MEDIA

After all the shit that this person has caused does he'she think anyone is going to hire them.

You post seems a little ironic after reading your signature note at the bottom...

If you can't play a sport

BE ONE!!!

Edited by lostmebike
  • Like 2

She's right, Bangkok Post dicriminate her as Transgender. And I wonder about some respectless posts here, Thailand have a lot Transgenders, make it more colorful...biggrin.png

This boy is not transgender. Transgender requires 'the operation', which presumably, as a 'ladyboy' he has not had. QED

This is accurate. There is a "Trans" grouping which covers transvestite (lit. wearing of clothes), transgender (lit. to have crossed over genders.)

To identify as something else is different. You can say you identify as such-and-such, but until you take the plunge as it were you are transvestite, technically. I have transgender friends, none of them dress like hookers, so I feel this OP article is doing a disservice to the normal transgender community, who are very integrated in the normal working world, and you might well be in a business meeting with a stunningly beautiful woman who is transgender. But in my experience they usually dress more formally than these photos here, lol.

what is the gender listed on the birth certificate, if he/she has changes sex then the birth certificate should state this. If they are still listed a a male then they are a mister no matter what anyone says, facts are facts. What one wants and what the law says are two different things, your knackeredcheesy.gifcheesy.gifw00t.gif

Keep sniffing the frangipanis, seajae, (or whatever name is on your birth certificate).

• Like 1

oh yeah, studied in Thammasat and didn't learn anything except "discriminate". If you have a penis you are Mr, nevertheless you like it or not. And even if you cut your penis and make a fake vagina - you are still Mr, not Mrs, and eunuch.

typical story - katoey, angered to the whole world blaming everybody but not himself.

I think "she" is going to be very unhappy with you over your choice of the word "himself">

Its fairly obvious by the photos that this is a Miss not a Mr, regardless of what the ID car says.

Anyone who thinks she should be referred to as Mr clearly has no understanding of Ladyboys.

Give her the respect that she deserves..

Why does she deserve respect? She's really annoying and posing as a slut.

I couldn't care if people call her Miss, Mr or whatever. If she wants to be called 'Miss', then people should call her that but she shouldn't get all upset and vocal about it through the media when it's quite normal for people not to know how to address ladyboys. Some may prefer to be referred to a Mr or Dr, how are we supposed to know?

And no, I don't have much understanding of ladyboys; and though many people avoid them due to being hassled or the psychotic behaviour of other ladyboys, I expect the far majority of them are great people and are trying to be accepted in life, like the rest of us.

This excuse for a she is just plain irritating though.

• Like 2

Keep sniffing the frangipanis, seajae, (or whatever name is on your birth certificate).

I grew up in the 70,s ,David Bowie was Fantastic, and freedom was still in the air, Queen came along Fantastic, each to their own , but ever since the !st gulf war tolerance to me is fast fading and the bigots are rising. In Thailand, I,m sure some of you will tell me if I,m wrong ,but Transgender people are seen as being in the middle ergo closer to their buddist ideals. If its that unsettling to some posters fair enough,its shows your out of touch and probably square to boot, why are you here where it is well known boys are girls and girls are boys.

• Like 1