bus and truck pictures

Robby nz

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

A wild man bus, or hero, or whatever.

attachicon.gifbus hero.JPG

You know these aren't really buses?

They look like buses but actually their design and construction are closer to the origins of a horse drawn wooden carriage.

Fibreglass and timber boards are shaped and formed to look like a bus. Seats are then fitted.

They look like buses but actually their design and construction are closer to the origins of a horse drawn wooden carriage.

Fibreglass and timber boards are shaped and formed to look like a bus. Seats are then fitted.

The art can be percieved as a distraction, to mislead travellers into thinking the vehicle is properly maintained and secure.

[edit] That's Benny Hill, right? clap2.gif

The art can be percieved as a distraction, to mislead travellers into thinking the vehicle is properly maintained and secure.

[edit] That's Benny Hill, right? clap2.gif

You cannot maintain the safety features of something when safety features are not part of the original design.

This traingle design, connecting the truck with it's hanger combined with the insertion mouthpiece have been tested, approved and used worldwide.

The compressed air supply, electricity lines and break line are visible for inspection and testing.

post-70928-0-82296900-1389554690_thumb.j

This traingle design, connecting the truck with it's hanger combined with the insertion mouthpiece have been tested, approved and used worldwide.

The compressed air supply, electricity lines and break line are visible for inspection and testing.

attachicon.gifIMG_1026.jpg

FYI - called a pintle hitch, or in the slang - Draggin' a Wagon

FYI - called a pintle hitch, or in the slang - Draggin' a Wagon

Do you have some pics on Thai trucks, seedy? ¬ pintle hitch - draggin' a wagon. I'll remember that one. smile.png

My life and work revolves around the street. I need to be on the street. Thanks for educating me on Canadian truckers slangthumbsup.gif.

This a beautywub.png

11931136583_4584dcc6b4_b.jpg

Do you have some pics on Thai trucks, seedy? ¬ pintle hitch - draggin' a wagon. I'll remember that one. smile.png

11931136583_4584dcc6b4_b.jpg

Have taken a few - will have to dig them out of the HDD.

One good one for the boys back in Canada - a highboy trailer, loaded with rebar, load secured with yellow polypro rope !!!

• 2 weeks later...

Archived