bus and truck pictures

Robby nz

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Safety first - re securing the load.

Those are all ETAN's, Mr, Banana. thumbsup.gifthumbsup.gif. They are not a bus and not a truck, they are ETAN's and gems they are!thumbsup.gif

http://www.thaivisa.com/forum/topic/665153-etans-images-of-them-in-thailand/page-19#entry7638275

Please refer to this thread if you have any more.

Sorry- missed the other thread (thanks for link) but I'm not an expert on the definition of an etan (they have another name for them in Preah Veah = Goyang?).

Whilst I plead guilty on the last photo being an etan, my understanding of an etan is that it has sideways installed general purpose farm engine, whereas the other 3 photos I have are all original diesel engines design that came with the chassis of what was once a truck. I could be wrong - usually am!

Sorry- missed the other thread (thanks for link) but I'm not an expert on the definition of an etan (they have another name for them in Preah Veah = Goyang?).

Whilst I plead guilty on the last photo being an etan, my understanding of an etan is that it has sideways installed general purpose farm engine, whereas the other 3 photos I have are all original diesel engines design that came with the chassis of what was once a truck. I could be wrong - usually am!

No worries, you could be right. But an ETAN with a proper diesel engine is still an ETAN to me. I'm no expert either. Advice from an ETAN expert reading this would be welcome. Just yesterday I saw one equipped with a whopping 6 cilinder Nissan diesel engine... I'll post that soon.

Sorry, Robby, we digress.

wai2.gif

Archived