bus and truck pictures

Robby nz

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

^^^ Hanno...they're actually old Russian trucks!

Not sure. The first tracks used in the war were indeed Russian but the VN later built them themselves.

hanno, sunshine said they're old Russian trucks.. But you are suggesting it could be a copy? I love the design anyways.

My guess is they where white/grey originally...smile.png

^^^ Hanno...they're actually old Russian trucks!

Not sure. The first tracks used in the war were indeed Russian but the VN later built them themselves.

hanno, sunshine said they're old Russian trucks.. But you are suggesting it could be a copy? I love the design anyways.

My guess is they where white/grey originally...smile.png

When the Russians started helping the Vietnamese, they did indeed send trucks and motorbikes and the like, but later the Vietnamese built them themselves. When I lived in Vietnam, I rode a sidecar bike that was a copy of the Ural. Anyway, doesn't matter.

Apparently, the trucks were light blue when they first arrived in Cambodia, this according to a colleague who is old enough to remember.

This is the Bangkok-Chiang Mai line operated by Sombat Tours. At a whopping 16 meters in lenght their Scania buses are counted amongst the longest in Thailand.

14187286569_ed6b313c5b_b.jpg

I talked to the steward about it and afterwards I took a step back to take a picture of him posing in front of it. I think he questioned my sincerity..

This is the Bangkok-Chiang Mai line operated by Sombat Tours. At a whopping 16 meters in lenght their Scania buses are counted amongst the longest in Thailand.

I talked to the steward about it and afterwards I took a step back to take a picture of him posing in front of it. I think he questioned my sincerity..

I don't blame him.

Now, to get back on topic, whistling.gif Very nice lines...sleek...

14187286569_ed6b313c5b_b.jpg

Darn, why do I fly?

Archived