Russian repays cross dresser’s hotel-room surprise with broken nose

Rimmer

Russian repays cross dresser’s hotel-room surprise with broken nose

n12Russian.jpg

PATTAYA:--A Russian tourist embarrassed to find the woman he hired for sex was really a man was arrested after breaking the cross dresser’s nose.

Vladimir Bodrov, 28, was taken into custody by Tourist Police officers outside short-time rental rooms on Soi 16 and Walking Street Dec. 13. Screaming in Russian, Bodrov had to be restrained after starting another fight with the ladyboy.

Thirayut Thongphiromsanti, 23, was bleeding from the nose and the broken cartilage was visible. Police charged both men with public fighting. - See more at: http://www.pattayamail.com/localnews/russian-repays-cross-dresser-s-hotel-room-surprise-with-broken-nose-33162#sthash.mbF7RMDU.dpuf
pattayamaillogo.png
-- Pattaya Mail 2013-12-20 footer_n.gif

• Replies 289
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Some of these Russians may have a bit of a learning curve ahead of them when it comes to Thailand... I doubt they have all the websites and books the West has had since the late 90's, detailing the perils of the nightlife in the LoS.

• Like 1

Another stupid russian monkey...Guys, I lived in Russia for several years) I know all about this country. When you think that the Russian - stupid - you're wrong! They're not just stupid! They SUPER-MEGA-STUPID!)) There is no one dumber them russians. I wonder how they can to live up to 30-40 years, with their sub-zero intellect ...

what do we have here, angry Ukrainian, I guess?

lol

any friend of Batman's is a friend of mine... What a helmet though, must have been his first day in Thailand or something. If the headline had read "Russian man pinches Thai man" nobody would read the article I guess.. It's not like he thumped a woman is it?

Oh and that makes it OK does it!

He should have read up on Thailand before coming and left his Russian homophobia back home!

Next time he should look at the top half, or close his eyes, and enjoy a "happy ending"

any friend of Batman's is a friend of mine... What a helmet though, must have been his first day in Thailand or something. If the headline had read "Russian man pinches Thai man" nobody would read the article I guess.. It's not like he thumped a woman is it?

He should have read up on Thailand before coming and left his Russian homophobia back home!

Next time he should look at the top half, or close his eyes, and enjoy a "happy ending"

Of course it doesn't make it all right, which is why I described him as a helmet! On the other hand if the ladyboy hasn't told him she is in possession of the old meat and two (and assuming it's a convincing one and not one needing a shave at the end of the night) then he probably would have known the chance of a surprised and angry punter. Neither of us knows the full story and it's not the first time a surprised punter has reacted by giving the ladyboy a slap, won't be the last either I'm afraid

This is a fine example of the better quality tourists that TOT has been successful in attracting to Pattaya, and Thailand in general. Russians and Indians are the most visible of the much sought after new and improved better quality tourists.

After reading this news, I was wondering who will be the first to mention "better quality tourist" idea of TAT

The emphasis of my post was meant to be on the quality of tourism on offer and not the ethnicity of the tourists.

Good examples of better quality tourism are crashing busloads of Russians with many injured. Indians and Russians being drugged and robbed or scammed by transvestites, and the OP, and of course the Indians who get accidentally beheaded and killed while para-sailing, and a Bali Hai pier ferry capsizing while the captain is high on drugs. Jet ski and motorcycle rental scams are also on the list.

Good quality Indian and Russian tourists are much sought after however they don't come to Pattaya or Thailand in general. They prefer the south of France or the Caribbean where better quality tourism is on offer.

As a full time Thailand resident I almost never go to Pattaya, and the past few times I did go I didn't even bother to go to Beach Road, Jomtien, or Walking Street.

ps. I meant TAT and not TOT in my post.

Homophobia is not a Russian phenomenon so perhaps you should have left your racist inuendo back home!

Homophobia is not a Russian phenomenon so perhaps you should have left your racist inuendo back home!

Good call Mr Jones