Russian repays cross dresser’s hotel-room surprise with broken nose

Rimmer

• Replies 289
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

the Russian is obviously vibrating on a very low frequency if he couldn't identify a transexual for what he was. he being the operative word. I mean the whole issue is that she was a he. why the PC brigade insist on calling a he a she is beyond me. i mean if a lesbian dresses like a man (Tom i think it is refered to in thailand) then would we call her a him. No of course not!

The Pattaya mail isnt obviously brain washed by the PC liberal nonsense and calls a spade a spade ..

"Police charged both men with public fighting. "

My Thai lesbian (tom) niece calls her/his self Mr and has a wife.

she didn't mention that she had a penis

he didn't mention that he is a wife beater

both should have been obvious really

he beat his wife? how do you know he was/is a wife beater - or are you simply talking nonsense?

oh, for your info she's don't actually have penises. if he was actually a she then this wouldn't be a story. He was a he and had/has a penis.

Edited by jonesthebaker

Is that a cape he's wearing? Is that the new fashion statement from Vladivostok? coffee1.gif

Russkies need to realize this isn't Russia here where it is encouraged to violently assault sexual minorities.

He should of told him he was a man with a penis

What does he expect when he has deceived him/

So you condone this sort of reaction ha? Hit first, ask questions later, right???

I'm a straight guy (I think!) but c'mon, everyone knows about Thailand's, shall we say, colourful side. The LB was trying to make money, it was the tourist that f**ked up by not noticing this was a fellow. Even after noticing, he didn't have to hit out did he? Don't answer that, cos it seems you think his actions were justified.

No one should use violence on anyone except in self defence. Although not a lot of people agree with me, I would not hesitate to use violence on anyone if they threatened me with violence.

• Like 1

The Russian guy better not walk past the wrong bar. That ladyboy looks angry and usually they have friends. High heel to the back of the neck anyone?

He needs to drop all charges and get out of Thailand fast. Ladyboys tend to be vengeful in a very violent way.

Edited by 96tehtarp

The Russian guy better not walk past the wrong bar. That ladyboy looks angry and usually they have friends. High heel to the back of the neck anyone?

He needs to drop all charges and get out of Thailand fast. Ladyboys tend to be vengeful in a very violent way.

He will be charged with assault or worse so i guess it would be difficult to drop charges laid against him. did you actually read the story. obviously not

How drunk do you have to be to NOT notice your new girlfriend has an adams apple and huge feet ?

Sounds like you haven't seen, or knew you have, many lady-boys, some look, act more like a lady then many ladies, can't always judge a book, by the cover, quite often one must get between the sheets (pages) to know the story or difference...

Hahahaha, what charges could he bring? Extortion with a loaded weapon? I think it's the ladyboy that has a case for bringing charges. Isn't it? I mean, all she did was pick up the wrong guy. The Russkie picked up the wrong girl and then thumped her.

And to reply to one post , transgenders are not gay , they are transgenders ... Or is it maybe to hard to understand from very narrow minds .

That's true, a guy in our neighbourhood always walked about dressed in a womans skirt (no. not a kilt) he lived with his wife and three kids, unless homosexuals impregnate women.

Yes...many Russians are sick homophobes. Good in Obama to give them the three-fingered salute with our winter Olympic delegation.

If she plays her cards right, she may get her breast implants from this incident...as she looks like a cutie.

"she" looks like a cutie? w00t.gif

• Like 1

Is that a cape he's wearing? Is that the new fashion statement from Vladivostok? coffee1.gif

Russkies need to realize this isn't Russia here where it is encouraged to violently assault sexual minorities.

and you need to realise that countries exist where the Russian could have killed the "Lady" without being punished.

It would be appropriate if ladyboys would inform their clients exactly the circumstances at hand, especially when approached by homophobe Russians.

where's the relevance to "homophobe"? since when are "Ladyboys" homosexuals?

the Russian is obviously vibrating on a very low frequency if he couldn't identify a transexual for what he was. he being the operative word. I mean the whole issue is that she was a he. why the PC brigade insist on calling a he a she is beyond me. i mean if a lesbian dresses like a man (Tom i think it is refered to in thailand) then would we call her a him. No of course not!

The Pattaya mail isnt obviously brain washed by the PC liberal nonsense and calls a spade a spade ..

"Police charged both men with public fighting. "

My Thai lesbian (tom) niece calls her/his self Mr and has a wife.

she can call herself whatever she wants, but anyway she is she. When I speak to Thai dykes I enjoy to call them she to piss them off. It's so funny to see a woman pretending to be a man but surrenders as soon she is treated like a man!

People react differently when they find their masculinity challenged by such deception. Some can laugh it off ,others can't.

Remember the Japanese tourist who fell on his sword because of the "shame" , and recently the Thai guy who gave a "ladyboy" a lift on his motorbike , but stopped and killed him/her ,because him/her touched "inappropriately " whilst riding !

How drunk do you have to be to NOT notice your new girlfriend has an adams apple and huge feet ?

Vladimir probably knew very well who he picked up, maybe Vlad was not happy about how well endowed the girl was.

Vlad was expecting something at least as big as his friends have back home, but Asian ladyboy turned out to be bitter dissappointment.

:(

• Like 1

No deadly weapon involved? That makes less than the usual 500 baht fine for Thais.

Don't know about deadly but there was a weapon produced and by the sound of it, it's probably got the Russian guy's fingerprints on it .
  • Like 1

Another neanderthal assists in further damaging the farang image in the LOS. I wish they would just put them on a plane and send them on their way.

Funny you should use the word farang. Enjoy that title and its high status it suits you well. So as for my Russian hating "civilized" farangs... If the title of the article was a British or Australian, would you all say "poor chap, hope he did not hurt his hand". This isn't news. Pattaya is a shit hole and if you live there and this offends your senses you should take you elite farang card and move. Preferably to you native land where the Russians from Vladivastok can't afford to come so maybe I can take a walk on the beach and see less of you picking up the late night fruit suitable to be your grandchild wink.png

"Funny you should use the word farang. Enjoy that title and its high status it suits you well."

What's that suppose to mean? Physically assaulting a local is not a wise method in demonstrating one's disappointment. And it does negatively impact those of us from other countries who live here. Your lack of understanding is your problem, not mine. I don't hate anyone based upon their national origin. It's behaviour, specifically low-life behavior, that may adversely effect me that is a problem. Understand?

Edited by venturalaw

she didn't mention that she had a penis

he didn't mention that he is a wife beater

both should have been obvious really

Wife beater blink.png it was a MAN who deceived him acting like a woman they got back and the guy found out he had a C^%$CK and he got smacked for it

maybe next time he will disclose that he has a penis and is a man then he wont have his nose rearranged

maybe next time vlad will disclose to the ladyboy hookers that he prefers vaginas to penises