Central Festival Hat Yai

recom273

Yes, you'll need to show an ID to park there.  I don't have a problem with that as they're trying to prevent something similar that happened at Lee Gardens a few years back.  Of course the staff don't even look at the ID before putting it in front of the camera, but I suppose it's better than nothing.

I was in Central Festival about a week ago, and it was more crowded that my previous experience.  Still not nearly as active as you would think, but definitely more people walking around.  It interesting that the M&S was crowded when Stocky was there, because it was a ghost town when I passed by.  There literally wasn't a customer in the place.

Yes, you'll need to show an ID to park there.  I don't have a problem with that as they're trying to prevent something similar that happened at Lee Gardens a few years back.  Of course the staff don't even look at the ID before putting it in front of the camera, but I suppose it's better than nothing.

I was in Central Festival about a week ago, and it was more crowded that my previous experience.  Still not nearly as active as you would think, but definitely more people walking around.  It interesting that the M&S was crowded when Stocky was there, because it was a ghost town when I passed by.  There literally wasn't a customer in the place.

Im going to make up a photo ID with my full face/mirror visor down and give it them next time, bet they don't notice, its just another petty Thai procedure.

Well, I always have my visor down, so its accurate.

I was there (again!) today.  The Mrs. and I brought the MIL for an afternoon out to celebrate Mother's Day and it was packed with people.  However, it didn't seem like a lot of people were carrying bags of things they had bought.  I got the impression that a lot of people were there under similar circumstances as me--a meal and some window shopping.

Im going to make up a photo ID with my full face/mirror visor down and give it them next time, bet they don't notice, its just another petty Thai procedure.

Well, I always have my visor down, so its accurate.

Why don't you just show them your motorcycle license?

On the day in question, i had already been in and dropped the missus off .. she had it in the bag and they wouldn't let me back in.

I will make my own ID so I can reassure myself its just a load of B$ and really these people don't look/care.

• Like 1