Where to buy Grass Turf in Rayong?

michaelz

Is anybody aware of a shop that sells Lawn Grass Turf (preferably Malayan) in Rayong Amphoe Muang?

I do know one on Sukhumvit close to the Junction to Ban Laeng (Road 3139) that does sell some, but that Shop is pretty expensive at

50 Baht per Squaremeter. I have atached a Pic of this Shop below.

Thank u Guys for any Info in advance.

post-41992-0-41505300-1387890551_thumb.j

• Like 1

Coming out of Rayong going in Thapong direction on Sukhumvit Road there's a place on the left hand side (big garden centre)

Also a place on the by pass on the left just after the first main junction at the west side on Rayong, couldn't tell you prices though.

I just checked out the Place SteveH mentioned.

On the Bypass Road 36 close to the Thap Ma Intersection.

They sell Turf for 40 Baht per Squaremeter, but only have Nua Noi Grass at the Moment. Could order some Malaysian though...

A Picture of the Shop with Exact Location is attached below.

Maybe These Locations will also be usefull for somebody else.

Thanks for the Infos so far.

post-41992-0-79176500-1387944472_thumb.j

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks I have been looking for this a Topic like this, we live nearby. Hope this isn't a hijack, but I'd like to add the question if any of these places have grass seed? there are several nice garden centres around, but so far no grass seed.

We have rented a place with large yard, and unfortunately most of it is weeds, not grass. Since it is a rental I dont want to spend a lot of time and $ on turf, but wouldn't mind throwing down some seeds. From what i have read on TV, there is no such thing a weed and feed, so the best hope it to keep the weeds trimmed, (or kill them first with vinegar or hot water etc- don't want poison) get the lawn fertilized, and re-seeded, in hopes the grass will take over. any comments

Thanks I have been looking for this a Topic like this, we live nearby. Hope this isn't a hijack, but I'd like to add the question if any of these places have grass seed? there are several nice garden centres around, but so far no grass seed.

We have rented a place with large yard, and unfortunately most of it is weeds, not grass. Since it is a rental I dont want to spend a lot of time and $ on turf, but wouldn't mind throwing down some seeds. From what i have read on TV, there is no such thing a weed and feed, so the best hope it to keep the weeds trimmed, (or kill them first with vinegar or hot water etc- don't want poison) get the lawn fertilized, and re-seeded, in hopes the grass will take over. any comments

I have been looking for seed for years, did find some in Bangkok once but it was no good, none of it germinated, if you have a lot of weeds I assume there is a lot of wild type grasses, if so I would suggest you just cut it as though it was nice grass, most of the weeds should die off and the grass that is left does a job, maybe not too pretty but practical. Any weeds left you can pull out or leave as part of the lawn. As I say practical not pretty. I do that with a large area at the back of ours and it's ok if cut often.

• 5 years later...