90 Day Reporting - Comments & Experiences 2014

Tywais

I just sent mine yesterday & see by tracking it is already there

Will see when I get it back....

Ok that was extremely painless & got it back today...

Quite good given the weekend & a holiday back there

This is the way to go for me from now on wink.png

• Like 1

Did my 90 day report at immigration Suksawat (Major Hollywood) today Opens at 10:30am. I arrived at 10:15 given ticket no 5 was immediately called to the counter. Process in one minute out the door before 10:20. This is absolutely brilliant service. Well done immigration Dept. For me it is a 20 minute taxi ride from Sathorn via Bhomipol 1 Bridge about 90 baht each way was back home by 10:40. So so much better than going to Changwattana. I guess the only thing quicker is a 90 day report buy mail might try that next.

Did my 90 day report at immigration Suksawat (Major Hollywood) today Opens at 10:30am. I arrived at 10:15 given ticket no 5 was immediately called to the counter. Process in one minute out the door before 10:20. This is absolutely brilliant service. Well done immigration Dept. For me it is a 20 minute taxi ride from Sathorn via Bhomipol 1 Bridge about 90 baht each way was back home by 10:40. So so much better than going to Changwattana. I guess the only thing quicker is a 90 day report buy mail might try that next.

That's nice but perhaps better in the Bangkok Forum wink.png

I sent my 90 day report the same day as you (11th December), and received it back today. The receipt is dated the 12th, so they received and processed the report the day after I sent it. I sent the report only six days before my due date.

Sophon

• Like 1

I sent my 90 day report the same day as you (11th December), and received it back today. The receipt is dated the 12th, so they received and processed the report the day after I sent it. I sent the report only six days before my due date.

Sophon

Good deal

Yes mine was also received on the 12th

I do live right here in town so maybe that is why it got back a hair quicker

But like you I had sent mine less than the remaining 15 days which I did not know about

I had 11 left...I am not clear if that is an actual rule or not? (when doing mail in)

I have marked my phone calender reminder for the next one to send when 15 days before due

just in case. But like you no problems

Gotta like that & the ease of it all.

Edited by mania

Sophon

Good deal

Yes mine was also received on the 12th

I do live right here in town so maybe that is why it got back a hair quicker

But like you I had sent mine less than the remaining 15 days which I did not know about

I had 11 left...I am not clear if that is an actual rule or not? (when doing mail in)

I have marked my phone calender reminder for the next one to send when 15 days before due

just in case. But like you no problems

Gotta like that & the ease of it all.

I live in a small village in Lamphun, which probably explains why it took two extra days for the receipt to get here.

The 15 days they mention is probably just to play it safe, so that if you follow their advice the report will always arrive on time (even around extended holidays such as Songkran). I think that as long as your report arrives before your due date it will be processed. For Immigration it doesn't really make any difference when the report was sent - only when it arrives.

Sophon

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...