Truck Water Delivery Service In Chalong.

RioMist

In this dry weather and the government water turning down the water pressure so we have no government water at all. I have to have water delivered by truck. At the moment I am paying 700 baht for 8000 liters. I think this is expensive as they probably get the water for next to nothing from some source. So my question is is 700 baht too much to pay? I need 1 delivery a week. If you know of a cheaper source please be so kind as to pass on information. I live near Kwang Road between Chalong and Central Festival. Thanks

• 5 weeks later...

I need a number for water truck. Online search has been fruitless and the well is pumping a trickle.

Charlie water used to be my guy but I lost the number.

Anyone??

I live near Kwang Road... so I'm not sure which area you live in but if you are near you can call my waterman 0816076300. I'm sure if you are not too far away he will deliver water to you.

I need a number for water truck. Online search has been fruitless and the well is pumping a trickle.

Anyone??

So rainwater collection is not working?

Charlie water used to get me for 700 baht per 8000 litres. 3 trucks to do 22,000 litre tank.

Intstalled a rain water collection system and never needed a truck again.

I'll check, I quite often see Charlie water trucks with the phone number on the back, I think they get their water from Soi Naamjai.

Was waiting behind a watertruck in Rawai yesterday evening, 076-388336.

Anyone??

Charlie water used to get me for 700 baht per 8000 litres. 3 trucks to do 22,000 litre tank.
Intstalled a rain water collection system and never needed a truck again.

I'll check, I quite often see Charlie water trucks with the phone number on the back, I think they get their water from Soi Naamjai.

• 5 years later...
On 2/1/2014 at 3:23 PM, stevenl said:

Late reply but yes, the rainwater collects but at that time, the pool overflow storage tank ball valve failed and drained the water out of the main storage tank in under 24 hours. 

7 minutes ago, hansgruber said:

Late reply but yes, the rainwater collects but at that time, the pool overflow storage tank ball valve failed and drained the water out of the main storage tank in under 24 hours. 

Late, yes, 5+ years ????

But good you're getting water now.

13 minutes ago, hansgruber said:

Thank god for the search function. Searched this out and got a number and they can bring water tomorrow. 

Why can I never find anything using the TV search facility?

Glad you have water.

• 2 years later...
On 2/1/2014 at 3:23 PM, stevenl said:

well whats the number then mr

On 2/1/2014 at 3:04 PM, RioMist said:

I live near Kwang Road... so I'm not sure which area you live in but if you are near you can call my waterman 0816076300. I'm sure if you are not too far away he will deliver water to you.

yeah cool but cant hills

5 hours ago, Seeall said:

well whats the number then mr

I gave the number already a few posts later in 2014.

Edit, it was not a few posts later that I provided the number but the following post. Since it looks like you like to dig up old posts go ahead, this one is easy to find. And Charlee water still exists.

Edited by stevenl
  • Like 1

On 2/1/2014 at 3:04 PM, RioMist said:

yeah cool but cant hills

Here it is : Ton water and drink water supply, has 2k 4 wd which is sort of needed on my hill... been using him for years... just the other day his phone wouldnt connect, complained to my iphone  missus got him straight away..  perhaps my huway phone was to busy spying on my ah so interesting activities...

hope this helps, hes in the rawai area...    cheers all

Just now, Seeall said:

Here it is : Ton water and drink water supply, has 2k 4 wd which is sort of needed on my hill... been using him for years... just the other day his phone wouldnt connect, complained to my iphone  missus got him straight away..  perhaps my huway phone was to busy spying on my ah so interesting activities...

hope this helps, hes in the rawai area...    cheers all