Pong's restaurant in sisaket

Kearns

Hello everyone,
I just moved to Sisaket to teach English at the local high school and plan on going to check out all local eateries right away. I've lived in Thailand for about 50 days and Pong's restaurant is one of the best I've been to. His girlfriend prepares excellent Isaan food. Pong/Art is originally from Sisaket but as a child moved to USA, and came back 4 years ago. He speaks perfect English and Thai, and is more than happy to help suggest food as well as describe and translate the menu for you. He spent over an hour helping my friend and I learn the area of Sisaket and offered plenty of advice. I will definitely be recommending it to everyone I meet here. His facebook for the restaurant is https://www.facebook.com/pages/ /388731424572697?ref=stream and trust me it is worth a visit. If anyone has any questions feel free to ask or if any of you want to grab a beer and have some delicious food let me know.
Also the address is , Amphoe Muang Sisaket, Sisaket, Thailand 33000

Edited by metisdead
Thai language edited out of post. This is an English language forum, English is the only acceptable language, except in the Thai language forum where Thai language is allowed.
  • Like 2

• 5 years later...
On 1/4/2014 at 2:56 AM, hotrod4098 said:

spent 4 years in sisaket..shame i am not there any more....may be back february so will call in

Looks as though you liked it there, i am thinking of moving in but visited for one day last year and did not see one farang  so am a bit apprehensive on making the move

22 hours ago, Huckenfell said:

Looks as though you liked it there, i am thinking of moving in but visited for one day last year and did not see one farang  so am a bit apprehensive on making the move

On my second visit to this site, i see that no one has been here since  Jan 2014.  So it seems i am wasting my time here.