5 Liter Mini Kegs

JXCutter

I've searched the posts and found many references to the 5 liter mini kegs. Can anyone tell me where I can buy the 5 liter mini kegs? Specifically the ones that have the tap on top and not at the bottom on the side. Please I'm just looking where to buy the kegs. Many other posts have an abundance of opinions regarding the pros and cons of kegs. I'm not in need of those at the moment.

I found something called Wishbeer that delivers beer in Bangkok but I wasn't able to find a listing for any of the 5 liter mini kegs.

Any help would be appreciated

I thought about doing the same but I was never able to find them. Let's face it beer is kind of expensive here and I like my beer and am usually good for about 3 of the larger bottles a day, I like Archca and it is quite a bit cheaper than most of the popular brands. I get boxes (12 per box, I think they are pints) of the larger bottles delivered to my apartment for 485 baht per box, I get them from a fairly small distributer in my Lumpini neighborhood. At Lotus they sell the boxes for 476 baht but since I get it delivered 4 boxes at a time I prefer this route. Good luck in finding the mini kegs and if you do please shoot me a private message. drunk.gif.pagespeed.ce.hfErN2aQEE.gif

• 5 years later...