deep sea fishing pattaya

kelboy

Hi

i will be going to pattaya from sukhothai to go fishing on 16 jan 2014,

there will be 4 of us,so would anyone else like to join us on the boat

as we could get a better boat with more of us.also does anyone no of

a good boat for the day with good gear.

thanks kelvin.

Yeah, I might be up for some fishing, depending on the price, but I guess that depends on how many are going. I dont really know of any boats or charters here in Pattaya. Only went out once from here, and the gear was not very good, and the fish were about sardine size. I was expecting that these little fish would be thrown back in, but no, all of them were kept. Price was 2000 baht! I dont even know if this is the best time of the year for bigger fish here.

Yeah, I might be up for some fishing, depending on the price, but I guess that depends on how many are going. I dont really know of any boats or charters here in Pattaya. Only went out once from here, and the gear was not very good, and the fish were about sardine size. I was expecting that these little fish would be thrown back in, but no, all of them were kept. Price was 2000 baht! I dont even know if this is the best time of the year for bigger fish here.

Try contacting pattaya fishing tours on Facebook , I've never been with them but they seem to have a good reputation for organizing fresh water and sea fishing trips

• 2 months later...

thanks guys

have found out were the boats go from,so will go

and have a look there.

kelvin.

Was just "trolling" back through old post and thought I would ask if you had a result. Be interested to hear how it went if you did get out on the water. Cheers, J.

hi

we found a boat for 2000b and 100 for the rod,bait was in the price.

we realised there was no big fish to be had so this was the best.we

got a lot of small fish and they cooked them for are dinner.we all had a great

day and would do it again but as everyone says you must go to phuket or krabi

for the big ones,so maybe next time.

• Like 1

• 11 months later...

Hi there, just picking up on this old thread, I'm looking for a game fishing trip. I've read around that this is maybe not the best season, or that there aren't any big fish left!!

If anyone has been out and caught kingfish, barracuda etc please can you let me know who with?

We would be looking to go in the next three weeks, if anyone is interested in sharing a trip let me know!

Thanks

• 3 weeks later...

Chances of catching big fish on day trip from Pattaya is pretty much none. Average will be up to 12, 12 to 24 inches if you are in a good location. You have a higher chance if its overnight but again, not much big fish. Its better to go to Phuket for game fishing.