Real Madrid

Jayroo

• Replies 189
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Not even the best team in Madrid at the moment.....................FAIL.

yeah umm the season isn't over you troll. Still the best team of all time... the FAIL! goes back to you.

How old are you? 5555555 that has to be one of the worst retorts in the history of Thaivisa! 5555555 What a plank!

yeah umm the season isn't over you troll. Still the best team of all time... the FAIL! goes back to you.

How old are you? 5555555 that has to be one of the worst retorts in the history of Thaivisa! 5555555 What a plank!

"how old are you? 555555, what a plank" clap2.gif wow! really? is that all you can say, school yard comebacks? you must be an old and bitter manure fan trying to get me back for years of tourment? thumbsup.gif since you know nothing about football, then don't bother posting as I will tear you to shreds!

"how old are you? 555555, what a plank" clap2.gif wow! really? is that all you can say, school yard comebacks? you must be an old and bitter manure fan trying to get me back for years of tourment? thumbsup.gif since you know nothing about football, then don't bother posting as I will tear you to shreds!

That is way below the belt. I've killed people for lesser insults!

A FIGJAM - Australian, Madrid fan…fair dinkum cobber, hold the phone…

Here's something that might shock a yobo ozzy, year 9 drop out, such as yourself. Australia is the second most mutil-cultural country in the world. I was born in Spain, which makes me.................. (I'll finish it just incase this is too hard for you to follow)...Spanish..thumbsup.gif

Here's something that might shock a yobo ozzy, year 9 drop out, such as yourself. Australia is the second most mutil-cultural country in the world. I was born in Spain, which makes me.................. (I'll finish it just incase this is too hard for you to follow)...Spanish..thumbsup.gif

Crikey Bruce that's an AMAAAAZING "comeback" stop "paying out on me" mate.

Your really unimaginative and simple trollings are what lead me to believe you had been brought up in Australia, my apologies.

btw - Australia is a multi-cultural society and there is no such word as incase, I think they teach that in grade 6.

Your really unimaginative and simple trollings are what lead me to believe you had been brought up in Australia, my apologies.

btw - Australia is a multi-cultural society and there is no such word as incase, I think they teach that in grade 6.

lol wow, who said anything about a comeback? I was just giving your uneducated ass a simple lesson about Australia, and I'm also far from being your "mate". sick.gif

"Australia is a multi-cultural society" Why are you repeating what I said to you? blink.pngbeatdeadhorse.gif

and really? so I didn't separate the 2 words, but since you want to go down that path, "AMAAAAZING" is spelt "amazing", I'm sure they teach that in year 1.

Now get the ef out of my thread Steve Irwin, and STAY out! 1zgarz5.gif

lol wow, who said anything about a comeback? I was just giving your uneducated ass a simple lesson about Australia, and I'm also far from being your "mate". sick.gif

"Australia is a multi-cultural society" Why are you repeating what I said to you? blink.pngbeatdeadhorse.gif

and really? so I didn't separate the 2 words, but since you want to go down that path, "AMAAAAZING" is spelt "amazing", I'm sure they teach that in year 1.

Now get the ef out of my thread Steve Irwin, and STAY out! 1zgarz5.gif

Here's another simple lesson about Australia, mate can be used when referring to a friend, but also a person you could quite happily stab in the throat…mate.

Thank you for comparing me to an Australian icon, I'm flattered giggle.gif.pagespeed.ce.AcGRO3FsZu.gif

Make sure you keep this thread updated Jayroo. I don't want to forget its here when RM inevitably stink it up.

Yep, sure..I never have, and will never abandon my team, no matter how rough things get... wink.png

It must be tough being Barcelona's bitch for so long.

Maybe Real should illegally tap up more players , put in facial bids and borrow more money they haven't got.

Real Madrid suck end off.

Sorry what team do you follow? I'm sure I've seen your name pop up in the Manure thread?

Well Madrid aren't doing so well so maybe you can post a few shots of Gareth's new Spanish styleeeee.....

Benzema for the Lane! biggrin.png

They are climbing to the top of the table. Soon Atletico's dream la liga dance at the top will come to an end, and they will resume their usual place of 4th on the table. wink.png

there are plently of Gareth Bale RM videos on Youtube..biggrin.png

Madrid suck, if they were serious about FFP they would have folded when they bought Zidane.

agree, have never liked them and their 'galacticos' bullshit. used to be a great club but since the 90s has just been an awful, tacky hollywoodesque circus of a place.

Madrid suck, if they were serious about FFP they would have folded when they bought Zidane.

agree, have never liked them and their 'galacticos' bullshit. used to be a great club but since the 90s has just been an awful, tacky hollywoodesque circus of a place.

As if to queue, following Stevie's pointedly correct comment:

"Real Madrid will investigate a gesture by Angel Di Maria after the winger was seen to grab his crotch when he was substituted in Monday's 3-0 La Lifa win against Celta Vigo. ....... "I made a normal gesture as I was leaving the field," the the 25-year-old told the club's official website"

From the Beeb. Full article: http://www.bbc.com/sport/0/football/25646587

Yes, right Angel; we see footballers grabbing their crutches all the time when running off the field. So what does this 'gesture' imply then mate?

Maybe he wants to join his mate Ozil, now that Theo is long term injured.

Angel Di Maria booed off the pitch by the RM faithful and he responded by grabbing his unit rather then the obligatory applause.

What's up with the Di Maria situation Jayroo ? Gone sooner than later ?

I'm not a di Maria fan myself, he is too inconsistent, has good days, and really bad ones. I didn't watch the Celta vigo game due to forgetting that truevision's rights ended, anyway I have Sun Channel now. He's been whinging about his pay since the arrvial of record signing Bale. I heard he had a shocker during the Celta Vigo game right when he's complaining he's not being paid enough, hence the boos. Ancelotti seems to think he's not going anywhere. He's good to have as just an impact player to sub on for Bale etc, not a starting player in my opinion.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived