Real Madrid

Jayroo

Inflammatory, troll and bickering posts removed also some quoted replies:

In using Thai Visa I agree:

7) Respect fellow members by posting in a civil manner: do not launch personal attacks, or be hateful or insulting towards other members, ie No flaming

8) Do not post disruptive or inflammatory messages, vulgarities, obscenities or profanities or to incite useless arguments by avoiding troll activity.

9) Do not post inflammatory messages on the forum, or attempt to disrupt discussions to upset its participants, or trolling.Trolling can be defined as the act of purposefully antagonizing other people on the internet by posting controversial, inflammatory, irrelevant or off-topic messages with the primary intent of provoking other users into an emotional response or to generally disrupt normal on-topic discussion.

• Replies 189
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Another match is decided by the referee. Atrocious decisions.

you're right of course. ronaldo's was definitely a penalty and sergio ramos's 19 red cards have all been the fault of the referee.

Are you trolling or trying to discuss actual football? both penalties awarded to Barca were total BS, and yes I agree Ronalo's was outside the box.The result should have been a draw. In a game where 2 teams are evenly matched, and the stakes are high, these decisions are what make the difference.

Usually Ramos' red cards in classicos are due to decent, this one was different, he didn't even deserve a yellow.

not trolling at all. it's called sarcasm. it's probably in the dictionary.

trolling would be cristiano ronaldo going online and claiming that there is some big conspiracy against those poor little minnows of royal madrid, that some shadowy 'they' don't want royal to win the league.

perhaps a draw might have been a fair result. though i'd say it was really only one dodgy penalty each, barca's other was fair enough. which would have made it 3-2 to barca. you don't honestly expect anyone to feel any sympathy for royal family-backed, galactico nonsense, ballon d'or winner-buying up, record transfer fee-paying madrid do you?

you're right of course. ronaldo's was definitely a penalty and sergio ramos's 19 red cards have all been the fault of the referee.

Are you trolling or trying to discuss actual football? both penalties awarded to Barca were total BS, and yes I agree Ronalo's was outside the box.The result should have been a draw. In a game where 2 teams are evenly matched, and the stakes are high, these decisions are what make the difference.

Usually Ramos' red cards in classicos are due to decent, this one was different, he didn't even deserve a yellow.

not trolling at all. it's called sarcasm. it's probably in the dictionary.

trolling would be cristiano ronaldo going online and claiming that there is some big conspiracy against those poor little minnows of royal madrid, that some shadowy 'they' don't want royal to win the league.

perhaps a draw might have been a fair result. though i'd say it was really only one dodgy penalty each, barca's other was fair enough. which would have made it 3-2 to barca. you don't honestly expect anyone to feel any sympathy for royal family-backed, galactico nonsense, ballon d'or winner-buying up, record transfer fee-paying madrid do you?

I tried to say something along those lines but my post got removed!

Let's not forget Madrid Council and the banks paying fortunes for their training ground and giving them a new one free.

Paid for Zidane, that did.

They'd be the first team banned if Platini's Financial Fair Play actually meant anything. And I mean before PSG, Monaco, Chelski and Manchester Dhabi.

Let's not forget Madrid Council and the banks paying fortunes for their training ground and giving them a new one free.

Paid for Zidane, that did.

They'd be the first team banned if Platini's Financial Fair Play actually meant anything. And I mean before PSG, Monaco, Chelski and Manchester Dhabi.

they really would. that training ground thing was outrageous and just brazen.

Shouldov wouldov couldov dickov...call the cops pricko.abo spicko

Shouldov wouldov couldov dickov...call the cops pricko.abo spicko

Still angry about Fellatio, Red ?biggrin.png

The only wrong decision was Ronaldo's penalty (clearly outside the box)

Game should have ended 2-4 and Barca were the better team 68% possession

says it all in which team controlled the game.

yawn, Real Madrid controlled the whole game, and they really should have won. Barcelona's defense was worse than Madrid's, they need 12 players versus Madrid's 10 to win, it's the only way they can win against big names these day.. thumbsup.gif Time you hopped off the Barcelona bandwagon, as It's getting fairly crowded now.

yawn, Real Madrid controlled the whole game, and they really should have won. Barcelona's defense was worse than Madrid's, they need 12 players versus Madrid's 10 to win, it's the only way they can win against big names these day.. thumbsup.gif Time you hopped off the Barcelona bandwagon, as It's getting fairly crowded now.

You are delusional if you think Madrid controlled the whole game, far from it!

Look at the stats they don't lie Jayroo,

Barca 68% Possession

Attempts on goal:

Madrid 13

Barca 18

Corners:

Madrid 1

Barca 5

Fouls:

Madrid 24

Barca 12

Just can't face the reality that your team were outplayed on your home turf by your biggest rivals! jerk.gif

How's that 'Yawn' coming along, woken up now......, Jaypoo.?

redrus

(Bait for it )

Sent from my iPhone using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

I posted something similar to that and that post got scrubbed too!!

He's probably gone walkabout with his kangaroo.

Delighted for Seville. That gormless looking chimp Bale finding out he's not as good as he thought he was. 86m........

I'd be delighted if Athletico won the league. thumbsup.gif

I see that gormless looking chimp has scored again,dont you wish you had him?he could help you win the leagueclap2.gif

have another bag of monkey nuts please.cheesy.gif

Delighted for Seville. That gormless looking chimp Bale finding out he's not as good as he thought he was. 86m........

I see that gormless looking chimp has scored again,dont you wish you had him?he could help you win the leagueclap2.gif

No. Happy we took the 86m. Also think we will see a good return overall in most of the players we bought.

Run along

EDIT. btw, he still looks like a gormless chimp

i'm pretty pleased for bale, he's taken the jump, left the comfort zone of the premier league and is doing well for himself. good luck to him, wish more british players broadened their horizons so. prefer that he'd done it with a less horrible club but you can't have everything.

i'm pretty pleased for bale, he's taken the jump, left the comfort zone of the premier league and is doing well for himself. good luck to him, wish more british players broadened their horizons so. prefer that he'd done it with a less horrible club but you can't have everything.

I would be in total agreement with you although i was bitterly disappointed with the manner in which he "went on strike" to push for his move. Its not as if it was really in danger of not happening, not for an 86m bid.

On a football front he's looking good and this trident of Benzema, Ronaldo and Bale looking lethal enough to go the distance.

I would be in total agreement with you although i was bitterly disappointed with the manner in which he "went on strike" to push for his move. Its not as if it was really in danger of not happening, not for an 86m bid.

On a football front he's looking good and this trident of Benzema, Ronaldo and Bale looking lethal enough to go the distance.

yeah granted. if it was someone who'd left liverpool in the way bale left spurs i'd probably feel differently about the <deleted>.

yeah granted. if it was someone who'd left liverpool in the way bale left spurs i'd probably feel differently about the <deleted>.

Shallow, speedo wearing diver. Very nice player though.biggrin.png

oh dear what a boob I thought CARMINE was a Liverpool supporter,i was a spurs lover of the 60's[,those were the days my friend I thought theyd never end they seemed to last forever and a day] and they did the[ beetles 60's,] by god they had some great chimps and chumps in those days never to be had again.change the clubs crest I would cut off the head. w00t.gif

as a lover of most sports real Madrid have put the interest back in it for me,ronaldo,bale,de-maria,marcel,pepe[grown up]

benizma, then there's the chosen one,fergie.

oh dear what a boob I thought CARMINE was a Liverpool supporter,i was a spurs lover of the 60's[,those were the days my friend I thought theyd never end they seemed to last forever and a day] and they did the[ beetles 60's,] by god they had some great chimps and chumps in those days never to be had again.change the clubs crest I would cut off the head. w00t.gif

as a lover of most sports real Madrid have put the interest back in it for me,ronaldo,bale,de-maria,marcel,pepe[grown up]

benizma, then there's the chosen one,fergie.

Looks like P45 really has been flogging some of his wacky backy on TV.... the mention of Pepe clinched itbiggrin.png

Seems the band wagon 'hysteria' regarding Bale and diving has dramically ,,, surprise surprise , almost disapeared!!!!! Can't be a c'ndence that spainish defenders are generally techn'iclly and all round better than prem' counter parts

• 2 weeks later...

Archived