Statues & Other Still Life Photography

Tywais

• Replies 885
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Klaus I like your photographs and I would like to make a suggestion.

You post (upload) a lot to the forum, have you ever considered a batch resize @ 1024 width/height maximum and join something like Photobucket, Flickr?

That way your images will appear in full size on the forum, just by copying a link into the insert image box.

It saves our mice the extra clicks.

No offence intended it's just a suggestion sir. wai.gif

Klaus I like your photographs and I would like to make a suggestion.

You post (upload) a lot to the forum, have you ever considered a batch resize @ 1024 width/height maximum and join something like Photobucket, Flickr?

That way your images will appear in full size on the forum, just by copying a link into the insert image box.

It saves our mice the extra clicks.

No offence intended it's just a suggestion sir. wai.gif

Yes, I agree, it's great seeing Klaus's images... thumbsup.gif ....but some are just a link... others images do appear.... find that odd, but one method would save the finger clicking and extra step!....facepalm.giftongue.png

Picasa is another way to save and upload too!...

EDIT! I notice going through a few other threads here other peoples posts are just giving a link with out image, too.... wondering if a glitch in the system.....???w00t.gif

Personally I think all images should come as a small image for a link....Some are on a slow connection or have to pay for downloads. By using thumbnails the viewer has the choice of what he must pay or even if it is worth using Thai visa on a mobile platform.

Archived