Please evaluate the not so good of 2013 on this Forum

Kan Win

The Not So Good was for me and please add yours as well to this Photography and the Arts forum

Members have chosen to delete their photos or mummy just put them in the pram and told their child not to paly here any more clap2.gif

Many threads do not have photos that we "clicked on like". Why not a clean up and remove the non photos, but not the post. blink.png

No Challenges and just One Comp by me, witch was well you all know................................................sad.png

Up to you all Folks, me, just sitting on the side watching the world go by.coffee1.gif

Sawadee wai.gif

The problem some times, with the "like" button, one tends to run out of likes... so personally there maybe photos I like, but share the likes around a little! .... Seems to me entering a post, saying "I run out of likes" is a bit tedious... I usually try to post a fitting photo... so people don't scroll through just to read that!

How much time has Tywais got to clean up the deleted images??? w00t.giftongue.pngwhistling.gif

How much time has Tywais got to clean up the deleted images??? w00t.giftongue.pngwhistling.gif

There are other Folks that could help out if they so choose to coffee1.gif

I did when I was one of them thumbsup.gif

Win facepalm.gif

Win,

I screwed up when I had a big sort out of my Flickr account and deleted all the images to replace them with framed revisions.

Hadn't thought in doing so would remove the links to photos I posted earlier here.

Not the sharpest tool in the box see.

Now I don't know which was posted where, so cannot fix.

Apologies.

P.

Edited by MJP
  • Like 1