Pattaya Country Club

sinom

I hear the course is under new management and they have finally made some good progress in improving the course layout/ quality of grass etc. and are also under progress in constructing a new club house.

Any body know any details or played it yet ?

cheers

We're booked in later next week. I have heard that they have re-grassed the front nine, upgraded all of the greens, of which about 95% are in excellent condition, they have modified the layout slightly to make it more challenging and added some new bunkers.

I'm also told that the new clubhouse is under construction behind the old one but won't be finished for some time yet.

Prices are still very reasonable at the moment

Worth a look to judge for yourself

Edited by sinom

Are you not referring to Pattavia Century? I played it last week

No that's the old Century Chonburi course up near Treasure Hills / Greenwood. I mean Pattaya Country club on the 331 near route 36 junction, 15 mins out of north Pattaya

Heard the 18 holes are finished but don't know about the clubhouse? Booked for next Tuesday and will know much more then..

Did you end up playing?

I for one would be interested to hear how it was as I have not played there for about 3 or 4 years due to the condition it was in.

It was always the closest other than Siam to central Pattaya but that was about its only benefit....

• 1 year later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Hello, any update about Pattaya country club ?

Thanks.

I played it a couple of months (maybe 3/4) ago. Course then was quite dry and bare around the edges - as lots of others were at the time. The only really bad part was that the 18th green has been moved and 30% of the green was still GUR.

Overall the experience was average, better than I remembered, but not enough to make me hurry back especially when there are so many other good deals around all be it further away.