Phuket woman 'accidentally reverses' into truck, then canal

webfact

Glad she and the kids weren't injured of killed. The flippant remarks fail to amuse. I read the article and wonder what I would feel had this been my wife and kids.

Iam sorry to hear your wife is a bad driver, maybe some driving lessons for her before she puts the car into a canal.

• Like 2

Feel sorry for the Volvo...........sad.png

Must have a heck of a lot of air in those tires to sit that high in 10 meters of water, or perhaps it is floating.

Where does it say 10 mtrs.? of water, it said 10 metres deep , assumably from the bank to the bottom

Feel sorry for the Volvo...........sad.png

Must have a heck of a lot of air in those tires to sit that high in 10 meters of water, or perhaps it is floating.

Where does it say 10 mtrs.? of water, it said 10 metres deep , assumably from the bank to the bottom

Yes I guess I read that wrong as well!

Im not surprised. Retardation is part of being a member of society in Thailand... Lets see if Monday confirms that wai2.gif

Well let's conduct a little experiment. I'll say I'm not surprised that some knuckle-dragging moron would make a comment like you just did. I bet my post will be deleted really quickly, but your half-witted comment will remain forever here at the hub of mouth breathers.

KnuckleDragger.gif

• Like 1

Im not surprised. Retardation is part of being a member of society in Thailand... Lets see if Monday confirms that wai2.gif

Well let's conduct a little experiment. I'll say I'm not surprised that some knuckle-dragging moron would make a comment like you just did. I bet my post will be deleted really quickly, but your half-witted comment will remain forever here at the hub of mouth breathers.

I reckon you to breath through you mouth, enjoy your stay at the hub.

Glad she and the kids weren't injured of killed. The flippant remarks fail to amuse. I read the article and wonder what I would feel had this been my wife and kids.

stupid is as stupid does . ............ would you not make sure your wife was a safe driver first ?

• Like 1