Man sought for killing boys and woman in Chon Buri

Lite Beer

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

They boy studied at the same school as my son and was only 1 year different in age. It's such a terrible story. I am shocked.

I am happy I don't live in Pattaya, because this kind of things seems to happen there often.

All these terrible stories have a few constants always coming back: alcohol, drugs and prostitution - which all can be easily found in Pattaya.

To be fair you can find drugs, alcohol and prostitution everywhere in Thailand.

• Like 1

Someone should suggest sensitivity training for the photographer from the PDN and the BIB in the picture they took.

Totally agree, I personally find the photo of them all squatting behind the two poor kids for a happy snap totally disgusting and insensitive. If they were my kids I would go right off they way the BIB are acting, absolutely no need what so ever for such a photo.

And the pointing, Jesus.

• Like 1

This is terrible RIP

If I had a wife and kids in Thailand I would make sure they stayed inside a condo with good security, living on the darkside of Pattaya is just not safe ,

How sad. Another reminder how little these people think about concequences.

These people? That is a hasty generalization. Bad form! One psychopath does not characterize an entire culture.

Not hastly, I've thought that for years.

'These' people referring to idiots who commit thoughtless crimes.

Why am i even explaining..?

• Like 1

What consequences?

A slap on the hand and a 500 baht fine?

Since when do murderers in Thailand get a slap on the wrist and a 500 Baht fine?! That 500 Baht slap on the wrist thing is getting annoyingly boring!!!!!!

• Like 2

What consequences?

The evidence would suggest that so many of these people simply do not think and are devoid of any form of conscience..

Hopefully this mutant will be departing this life soon.

UPDATE
Court Issues Arrest Warrant for Sicko who Murdered 3 Children
25.jpg
PATTAYA – January 11, 2014 [PDN]; from the case of the murder of 3 in a house <address removed> Moo 5 Tambon Nong Prue, Amphur Banglamung, Chonburi province. The rape and murder of a Ms. Wiphawee Khamsai, aged 18, who was the niece of the house owner also the murder Michael James Liberman, aged 2 and Boy Joseph David Liberman, aged 7, who were brothers and half Thai and half American. Initially, the police had inspected the CCTV footage and found that it had captured the picture of the murderer clearly. Therefore Pol. Maj. Gen. Katcha Thartsart (Commander of Chonburi province) commanded Pol. Col. Somnuek Jankate (Superintendent of Nong Prue police station) set out to hunt for this murder to prosecute him according to the law because it was the very serious offence that had shocked many people.

Pol. Col. Somnuek Jankate informed journalists about the progress of this case and after he had checked for the license number of the murderer’s motorbike he found that it belonged to Mr. Natthawuth Saetia, aged 30, who is from Amphur Tha Muang, Kanchanaburi province, but the suspect that might be a Mr. Prajak Ma-sawaeng, aged 19, who is also a resident of Amphur Tha Muang, Kanchanaburi province. The officer also said that he had gathered all the eyewitnesses’ statements and evidence to ask the authority of Pattaya provincial court to issue an arrest warrant number 14/2557 dated January 11, 2014 in an allegation of killing people with criminal intent.
Full story:http://www.pattayadailynews.com/en/2014/01/12/court-issues-arrest-warrant-for-sicko-who-murdered-3-children/
--PATTAYA DAILY NEWS 2014-01-12

Edited by Rimmer

"Police suspect he was angry that the boys' mother brought his girlfriend back late so he

bought booze to drink while waiting and broke into the house in an attempt to

rape the babysitter, leading to the murders. "

Is there a total breakdown here in Thai society between cause and effect ??? The illusion that Thailand

is a land full of happy smiling Buddhists is pretty much gone for me. Instead there seems to be a whole lot

of people who are broken inside, and ready to commit extreme violence at the drop of a hat... And to

the go home if you do not like it brigade, cool your jets. I like living here, but probably execute a lot more caution than TAT would like.....

And on the side note of low IQ decisions, why would he be mad at the mom ?? It was his girlfriend

who was out boinking a farang and was late. The mom was just acting as a free taxi....

Sadly these days there are too many nutters and weirdos about everywhere, the world over.

We can only hope that we or our families never cross paths with what can only be described as the mad dogs of the human race. Anyone of us or those close to us can become a victims of crime anywhere at any time, no matter our ages, our sex, old people, young people and children, no one is exempt. .The world is becoming a scary place, mostly from humans, the most dangerous animals on Earth.

My heartfelt sympathies go out to the mother and the families of the murdered victims and hopefully the vermin that perpetrated this diabolical crime will be brought to justice and made to be feel the suffering and pain they inflicted on their innocent victims.

That`s really all there is to say, except that we hope and pray something like this never happens to anyone nearest and dearest to us. Very tragic and deeply sad.

At least in Australia (Vic) we are not restrained by having to ask the courts permission to arrest someone. We can actually with police powers of arrest and go straight out and get them.

This bullshite of having to go to thai courts and apply for a warrant hinders police. We have a little thing called Sect 459A of crimes act which gives us power to kick in a door and arrest a scumbag wherever they mar be without the court even knowing. Gives the police the upper hand over the crook before he has a chance to flee and we definitely don't advertise in the media that we will be applying for a warrant and will be turning up at your residence at 4.30 p.m on the 16th of March or what ever.

this story remember me, the other "sicko" who shot his girlfriend and her mother, because she did spoke to stranger on facebook.

Also wonder if the "teenagers" who killed 5 people at morchit bus station last week, get caught.

how weird i am, i m feeling i start to lose compassion for people, after all this time in thailand.

Hope these 3 kids will rest in peace

• Like 1

What consequences?

A 500 baht fine for murdering 2 children? Clearly you don't have children yourself, not that that's an excuse for such an utterly vile post.

Hang your head in shame.

• Like 2

The death of children in such a brutal and pointless manner is too painful to even understand, unless one is actually forced to by direct circumstance.

I'm sorry? ohmy.png

What did you mean by 'direct circumstance'? Please explain.

Wouldn't you sooner kill yourself first, than be forced to kill an innocent child???

-mel.

I don't even know why we are heading in this direction!

The foreign husband is in for a shock, lost the kids while he was away making money and the wife was out doing whatever.

I think the drinking age in Thailand, particularly for the males needs to be increased to a point where they actually grow up, maybe 30-35.

What consequences?

A 500 baht fine for murdering 2 children? Clearly you don't have children yourself, not that that's an excuse for such an utterly vile post.

Hang your head in shame.

Theres a difference between a foreigner who doesnt understand Thailand and wants to learn, and a foreigner who is so selfish that they refuse to understand Thailand and refuses to learn.

that 500 baht quote really showed you for what you are.