Man sought for killing boys and woman in Chon Buri

Lite Beer

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How sad. Another reminder how little these people think about concequences.

What consequences?

A slap on the hand and a 500 baht fine?

A 500 baht fine for murdering 2 children? Clearly you don't have children yourself, not that that's an excuse for such an utterly vile post.

Hang your head in shame.

Theres a difference between a foreigner who doesnt understand Thailand and wants to learn, and a foreigner who is so selfish that they refuse to understand Thailand and refuses to learn.

that 500 baht quote really showed you for what you are.

And that is enough bickering in this thread.

More will not be tolerated.

This is the most horrible story I've read for a long time. Moreover, it happened more or less in the neighbourhood.

I'm truly shocked. Condolences to the family, I don’t want to know what you are going through...

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

As a father of 2 boys, and also living in the local area I cannot imagine what the family are going through. Sincere condolences to the father and mother, my thoughts are with you.

This could have happened to many of us on here, and I am sure many are re thinking our own arrangements to ensure the safety of our children.

How sad. Another reminder how little these people think about concequences.

What consequences?

A slap on the hand and a 500 baht fine?

only an idiot would be fool enough to think the police ( even the thai police ) would let this monster off lightly. wise up

Please keep this thread civil and keep in mind that the family of the victims will read this. (The father is a member of Thaivisa).

Keep specualtion out of it and that includes spcualtions about the mother. Let's not add to the families greef and keep it to reporting factual news and offering condolences.

My condolences to the family, may they find peace as the victems have now found theirs.

If the Father is a member then surely this thread should be closed for obvious reasons.

Please keep this thread civil and keep in mind that the family of the victims will read this. (The father is a member of Thaivisa).

Keep specualtion out of it and that includes spcualtions about the mother. Let's not add to the families greef and keep it to reporting factual news and offering condolences.

My condolences to the family, may they find peace as the victems have now found theirs.

If the Father is a member then surely this thread should be closed for obvious reasons.

There is nothing wrong with offering condolences. Just keep it civil and respectful.

• Like 2

UPDATE
Sicko Murderer Who Killed 3 Surrender’s To Police
From the case where a sicko murdered 2 young boys using a knife a boy named Joseph David Lieberman aged 7 his younger brother a Michael James Lieberman and also tried to rape and murdered a Ms. Wiphawee Khamsai, aged 18 has handed himself in to police after contacting Chonburi police. He had murdered 3 people and stole property then fled the scene. The Incident occurred at a house Amphur Banglamung, Chonburi province on January 11, 2014 which was the National Children’s Day of Thailand. The police inspected in the CCTV footage and found that it had captured his picture.

PATTAYA – January 12, 2014 [PDN]; at 1.30 p.m. Pol. Lt. Col. Khongsak Boonsuesuwan (Deputy Superintendent of Nong Prue police station) was notified from Ms. Milk (alias), aged 17, who is the significant eyewitness and the close friend of Ms. Chanasda or Pop (the girlfriend of Mr. Prajak), that she called Ms. Wiphawee but no one answered so the police checked the signal of Ms. Wiphawee’s mobile phone then found that the last signal was in the PTT petrol pump on Laem Chabang by pass road, Ban Nong Khwae, Tambon Bueng, Amphur Sriracha, Chonburi province. Therefore, the police rushed to the PTT petrol pump and found a Mr. Aek (didn’t reveal his name and surname) was standing in front of the toilet and using the sim card of Ms. Chanasda’s mobile phone. He told police that he went to use the toilet he found a sim card that was in front of the mirror so he put it in his mobile phone and found that there was a lot of prepaid money remaining so he decided use it up and confirmed that he wasn’t involved with the murders.
Full story:http://www.pattayadailynews.com/en/2014/01/13/sicko-murderer-who-killed-3-surrenders-to-police/
--PATTAYA DAILY NEWS 2014-01-13

I just found out today Joseph was a friend of my son and he was always sitting next to my son in school.

The teacher told the students what happened.

Now there's an empty chair. My son sits on the last chair of the row with an empty chair beside him.

It's so terrible...

Edited by kriswillems

UPDATE

Pattaya Triple Murder Suspect in Custody, reconstruction chaos

murder-6.jpg

PATTAYA:--The suspect wanted in connection with the East Pattaya Triple-Murder case is now in Police custody and a 500-strong Mob forced the cancellation of a reconstruction which was due to take place at the house on Monday afternoon.

On Monday Morning Kanchanaburi City Police received a call from Khun Paitoon aged 46, the father of the prime suspect in the murder case, Khun Prajab aged 19. He had fled to a friends house in the Province of Kanchanaburi but realized that due to extensive national media coverage of the murder, his life was in danger.

The suspect was taken into custody and transferred to Nongprue Police Station later on Monday and a reconstruction of the triple murder was then organized in conjunction with the grieving parents of the two children who also lost their 18 year old niece who was suspected of being sexually assaulted and then killed.

Due to a gathering of over 500 people in front of the house who wanted to let the suspect know how they felt, and despite over 200 Police and Police Volunteers providing security at the location, safety concerns forced the cancellation of the reconstruction and the suspect was taken to a safe-house in the Pattaya area where he was interrogated by investigators.

The suspect claimed that, on the night of the incident, he had gone to the house Soi Kao Noi to pick-up his girlfriend, Khun Chanadar aged 17, who worked as a Coyote Dancer at a South Pattaya Bar. He was angry that she was late in returning to the house. Khun Prajab decided to enter the unlocked house and confronted the 18 year old babysitter and niece of Khun Wilaiwan and Mr. Jason Lieberman. Khun Prajab claimed he asked her if she could contact the pair and find out how long they would be. She allegedly refused and shouted at Khun Prajab who was not given permission to enter the house.

At this point Khun Prajab became enraged and approached the girl, Khun Wipawee, and began to strangle her. He then forced her onto the bed in the master bedroom and attempted to sexual assault her. He was unable to continue and stabbed the girl in the neck and stomach. At the same time the 7 year old child entered the room and tried to pull the man off Khun Wipawee. The girl was then stabbed in the neck and stomach.
- See more at: http://www.pattayaone.net/pattaya-news/115017/pattaya-triple-murder-suspect-in-custody-reconstruction-canceled/#sthash.xMSg4iYd.dpuf

pattaya-one.jpg
-- Pattaya One 2014-01-14

How you make the leap like that from one action to the next, I will never know.

Cancelling of the re-enactment was a good thing though. And the parents of the children were expected to be there and watch it? Sick.

• Like 2

I really don't know why the police insist on these photo-shoots, I cannot imagine what the family of these poor victims must be going through, they really don't need this.

My thoughts and prayers go out the father and family of these poor little children and also to the family the young lady.

My heart goes out to you all.

• Like 1

Toany, check the link above, the re-enactment was carried out late last night. A mob turned up again and the parents had to suffer his presence in their house for a good while as it was not safe to take him outside again. Must have been absolutely horrible experience for them. Unsurprisingly, someone in the family went for him with a knife.

RIP and my condolences to the family.

i live in the village,the mob swelled to a couple of thousand late in the afternoon,then most left after (Jason the dad) spoke to the crowd in Thai to please leave ,so he and his wife could go to the temple ,the roads were blocked with people ,bikes and cars.,the re -construction was done about 10 -11 in the evening,the crowd swelled again,as reporters and some police spread the word at the temple where my wife was,all cleared about 2- 3 am ,Jason so sorry to here what has happened,we know each other slightly from village meetings and said hello a few times in passing.....Ian 163 soi 6 if you want a chat or anything i can do to for you .

Edited by COXYATCITY

Today the teacher spoke to me. She told me my son and Joseph were close friends. Frankly, I didn't know what to say. There are no words for it.

The chair beside my son is still empty.

The assistant teacher, kru tik, who is like the most cheerful teacher in the world, had swollen eyes. My son often said he would miss Joseph and so will everyone in the classroom.

Children of this age are to small to realize what happened. Joseph was in Anubaan 3 (3rd kindergarten) and not in Prathom 1, like the newspaper said. They understand he's gone, but they are too small to see the cruelty of what happened.

Everyone misses him, the teachers, kru taa and kru tik, and all his friends in classroom. He didn't have the chance to stay long in this world, but he will never be forgotten....

• Like 1

Thai TV has reported the culprit has a history of extreme violence and a police record. I will let others fill in the details. His parents admitted they didn't know how to control the boy. Absolutely tragic.

Toany, check the link above, the re-enactment was carried out late last night. A mob turned up again and the parents had to suffer his presence in their house for a good while as it was not safe to take him outside again. Must have been absolutely horrible experience for them. Unsurprisingly, someone in the family went for him with a knife.RIP and my condolences to the family.

Surely the farang father didn't attend the reenactment.

I couldn't do it. Have a piece of s**t like that in my presence. How there hasn't been a lynching before good knows.

Tragic. Tragic.

"a reconstruction which was due to take place at the house on Monday afternoon."

Why do they need to do these things?

It does seem unecessarily cruel to the parents.

I really cant see how it benfits anyone.

Sent from my iPhone using Thaivisa Connect Thailand