Man sought for killing boys and woman in Chon Buri

Lite Beer

Thai TV has reported the culprit has a history of extreme violence and a police record. I will let others fill in the details. His parents admitted they didn't know how to control the boy. Absolutely tragic.

Has the killer's girlfriend been charged? Thai language media allege the killer also stole a number of items from the house and she assisted by picking him up from the crime scene along with the stolen items.

RIP for the victims and sincere condolences for the bereaved.

Edited by simple1
  • Like 1

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I guess if I was there, there would have been more bloodshed. No way i would let that guy back in my house, with or without me there. The police would need to tie me down and duct tape my mouth shut.

This is just a perverse tradition. And it can be used in court?? Its all absurd.

Sent from my GT-I9500 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

A man who does such extreme violence has likely done similar things prior and is very likely to do more in future if not caught. The only silver lining to this very sad story is the perpetrator will be caught. Let's hope he's not connected to cops or army or otherwise gets a 'get-out-of-jail-free' card, as sometimes happens in Thailand, when a sicko is caught and convicted, but not-so-mysteriously just happens to slip out the side door of the jail.

Wifey tells me that he cut off someones fingers before, Who were his role models? The tele is crap,the school system is crap, the mental health system is crap. Obviously his Buddist instruction was crap. I lost a loved one 44 years ago and it still hurts, so sad for the victims families that their lives are never to be the same again. RIP little ones.

I really don't know why the police insist on these photo-shoots, I cannot imagine what the family of these poor victims must be going through, they really don't need this.

My thoughts and prayers go out the father and family of these poor little children and also to the family the young lady.

My heart goes out to you all.

As a Police Officer I can tell you there is no need for them. I feel they are only photo opportunities for the BIB.

As a father myself, I speak out my most heartfelt love, respect and sympathy, courage, faith and the will to keep on living to the father.

There are events and elements of trust here which I will refrain from speaking out against, yet respectfully state that these events and elements of trust are issues which I never (ABSOLUTELY EVER) allow into the lives of my family. I have been accused of being racist, bigoted, and of discrimination, but when one views how all of the events lead up to this, and how this is playing out, and the incompetent and apathetic animals involved, then I am even more concrete in my views than ever before.

The real tragedy in all of this is that life here will eventually very shortly go on and nothing will change. A lump forms in my throat when I express this; yet I regret to say that nothing will change. That, in itself, is a kind of condemnation on this culture; which only reacts, re-enacts, reforms, etc., yet never ever acts, enacts or forms; ...not until an emergency or crisis hits home. They simply let it happen, regardless of their station, the uniform they are wearing, or the responsibilities which humanity and nature endow them with at a time when the emergency or crisis is containable, or at a young enough age. They are simply devoid of all consciousness to the responsibilities which humanity and nature endow them with at a time when the emergency or crisis is containable, and rather instead behave like idiotic actors with no script.

I think that the statement, "We could not control him", rings loudest in my ears about all of this; a rather disgusting and reprehensible epithet on how Thai parents apathetically avoid confronting their feral spawn; which in this case it happened to be. I think that speaks volumes about Thai society and culture in general. Avoidance. Apathy. Toleration. A complete and utter, dark, cold void of all consciousness to the responsibilities which humanity and nature endow them with at a time when the emergency or crisis is containable. Nothing will change.

Again, my most heartfelt love, respect and sympathy, courage, faith and the will to keep on living to the father.

• Like 2

As a father myself, I speak out my most heartfelt love, respect and sympathy, courage, faith and the will to keep on living to the father.

There are events and elements of trust here which I will refrain from speaking out against, yet respectfully state that these events and elements of trust are issues which I never (ABSOLUTELY EVER) allow into the lives of my family. I have been accused of being racist, bigoted, and of discrimination, but when one views how all of the events lead up to this, and how this is playing out, and the incompetent and apathetic animals involved, then I am even more concrete in my views than ever before.

The real tragedy in all of this is that life here will eventually very shortly go on and nothing will change. A lump forms in my throat when I express this; yet I regret to say that nothing will change. That, in itself, is a kind of condemnation on this culture; which only reacts, re-enacts, reforms, etc., yet never ever acts, enacts or forms; ...not until an emergency or crisis hits home. They simply let it happen, regardless of their station, the uniform they are wearing, or the responsibilities which humanity and nature endow them with at a time when the emergency or crisis is containable, or at a young enough age. They are simply devoid of all consciousness to the responsibilities which humanity and nature endow them with at a time when the emergency or crisis is containable, and rather instead behave like idiotic actors with no script.

I think that the statement, "We could not control him", rings loudest in my ears about all of this; a rather disgusting and reprehensible epithet on how Thai parents apathetically avoid confronting their feral spawn; which in this case it happened to be. I think that speaks volumes about Thai society and culture in general. Avoidance. Apathy. Toleration. A complete and utter, dark, cold void of all consciousness to the responsibilities which humanity and nature endow them with at a time when the emergency or crisis is containable. Nothing will change.

Again, my most heartfelt love, respect and sympathy, courage, faith and the will to keep on living to the father.

Thailand might not be the safest place in the world to live, but is is for sure not the most dangerous place.

What happened, is something that doesn't happen daily here.

It very easy to start blaming people (Thai people, Thai culture, Thai parents, Thai police, whoever).

The fact is that it happened and nothing will change that.

Sure others around the murderer might had done things to possibly prevent it, but the one that is finally responsible is the murderer himself.

He was 19. He was an adult. He probably had several occasion is his life to change or become a better person. But he choose to be like this.

I hope his life will be painful until the minute he dies.

PS. I got the name of the temple. Thanks.

Edited by kriswillems
  • Like 1

why the father and not the mother? Is it cos he's a farang?

• 2 weeks later...

what can be expected from a society that mainly consumes and accepts bullsh^t nonsense tv shows where it's shown as something very funny when a bald singer man got shoot while is singing, falling down and dying. Then like a miracle the guy stands up and sings again and makes fun again, and the show go on. As more shoots more people laugh, more people likes.

They trivialize Death and they find it very funny. They have very little respect for the human life.

Have you seen the sicko's face? is just a kid that looks very scare when is surrounded by police, not when he was alone against his unprotected victims.

A few public executions by the authorities would probably persuade future murderers.

Would be convenient not only in Thailand unfortunately.