Thai Democrats to evict bad spirit after shooting

webfact

Democrats To Evict Bad Spirit After Shooting
By Khaosod English

spi.jpg

BANGKOK: -- The Democrat Party is preparing ceremony to expel evil spirits after the party's office in Bangkok has been sprayed with gunfire.

Yesterday morning unidentified gunmen drove a grey Toyota Camry to the office in Phayathai district and discharged their firearms at a coffee shop located inside the office′s compound. No injury had been reported.

While Democrat chairman Abhisit Vejjajiva blamed the attack on political intimidation, Mr. Juti Krairuek, Secretary General of the Democrat Party, suggested that the incident could have dire supernatural effect on the party as well.

To remedy this, he said, the party has invited 9 monks for a merit making ceremony today in front of the statue of Mother Earth Squeezing Her Hair, the symbol of the Democrat Party.

“This would bring us some goodness to fight against the badness," Mr. Juti said, "So hopefully we do not have to meet in the next lifetime”.

The event will be attended by numbers of the party′s big names, including former executives, former MPs, president of party’s branches and several members of the parties.

Meanwhile, Mr. Sutham Rahong, Director-General of the Democrat Party, stated that they had strengthened their security policy inside the office’s area, as well as asking for supports from Phayathai and Bang Sue police to maintain the safety around the perimeter.

He also suggested that more lighting equipment is needed around the party′s office.

Mr. Sutham also stated that the party had obtained some "good evidence" regarding the shooting incident on CCTV camera.

Source: http://www.khaosod.co.th/en/view_newsonline.php?newsid=TVRNNE9UWTNOVE0wTUE9PQ==

kse.png
-- Khaosod English 2014-01-14

Cheap publicity stunt. Not unlike the "god fearing" elected officials in my country though.

And <deleted>, what's with the "pointing" people photographs here?

I just saw a rather sickening photo of the 3 kids in Pattaya killed the other day. All 3 laid out on display, still bloody and mouths agape, ringed by at least 6-8 cops kneeling in a semi-circle around the kids for the required "I'm an emergency worker who was there", morbid scrap book shot.

Sure enough, there were two jackasses in the photo, pointing their fingers at the dead kids on the floor.

Are they instructed to do it or is it, by now, some natural reflex action, like the two fingered peace sign in photos?

Edited by 55Jay

The power of Christ compels you. The power of Christ compels you....

Dimi, Dimi, why you leave me alone to go to BKK protests Dimi...

May the fleas of my uncles 100 camels in Palestine invade your private parts tonight, and may your arms be too short to scratch.

• Like 1

Classic. Get the driver's/ guard's of MPs to fire at your own headquarters and then pull a publicity stunt to try & draw attention to it. Monitor lizards crawl low.

Evidence?

Isn't this yellow TV protocol, to automatically blame it on Thaksin. I'm learning.

There was evidence of the Dem MP driver throwing ping pong bombs @ Din Dang police

Educated Oxford man believing in bad spirits. Now you know why the Dems are not going to win any election until they get rid of him not the spirits.

"While Democrat chairman Abhisit Vejjajiva blamed the attack on political intimidation," "Mr. Juti Krairuek, Secretary General of the Democrat Party, suggested that the incident could have dire supernatural effect on the party as well."

I think you need to read the report again, it wasn't Abhisit.

Classic. Get the driver's/ guard's of MPs to fire at your own headquarters and then pull a publicity stunt to try & draw attention to it. Monitor lizards crawl low.

Yes a classic allright, and they stole the idea from your pin-up boy, Thaksin.

PTP has been doing it for ages, but people are beginning to wake up to this old trick.

You would know all about monitor lizards, and how low they crawl, I suppose. biggrin.png

Edited by mikemac
  • Like 2

Evidence?

Isn't this yellow TV protocol, to automatically blame it on Thaksin. I'm learning.

There was evidence of the Dem MP driver throwing ping pong bombs @ Din Dang police

Wouldn't know about PAD protocol. I have no sympathy for them or any other fascist grouping. I don't know about the din dang incident you refer to but I'll take your word for it. Now back to this incident. Evidence?

I bet if it was the PT office you wouldn't say the same. Always the same with you red lovers isnt it, it's always some conspiracy, the reds never did anything !

• Like 1