Thai Democrats to evict bad spirit after shooting

webfact

Cheap publicity stunt. Not unlike the "god fearing" elected officials in my country though.

And <deleted>, what's with the "pointing" people photographs here?

I just saw a rather sickening photo of the 3 kids in Pattaya killed the other day. All 3 laid out on display, still bloody and mouths agape, ringed by at least 6-8 cops kneeling in a semi-circle around the kids for the required "I'm an emergency worker who was there", morbid scrap book shot.

Sure enough, there were two jackasses in the photo, pointing their fingers at the dead kids on the floor.

Are they instructed to do it or is it, by now, some natural reflex action, like the two fingered peace sign in photos?

Many Thais like nothng more to point the finger of blame. It's their way of saying 'it wasn't me, it was this bastard'. For more on this, listen to speeches from red or yellow protest stages. It's also a great way of exercising (not exorcising) the ego, and the more they demonstrate their underdeveloped mic skills, the more inflated their egos become. Plastic Buddhists, as they're known elsewhere in Asia.

The bad spirits are the shooters....the shooters are human. They don't need ceremonial prayers for this, just get the bib to do their job & arrest the bad spirits....which is just a wishful thinking, bibs doing their job.....damn I almost wet my pants laughing.

Sent from my GT-I9200 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

Educated Oxford man believing in bad spirits. Now you know why the Dems are not going to win any election until they get rid of him not the spirits.

These are comments from supposedly educated individuals .......bad spirits at the airport....bad spirits on the highways ......bad spirits Phuket hill now driving grey toyotas ......Unfu@;@kenbelievable, laughing stock of the world ! Guess it gives the monks something to do!

call in the billionaire monk with the raybans and private jet to wave his magic wand over the holes and they will repair themselves

Hi-so monk for blessing the Dems pad ? sounds like an appropriate plan.wai.gif

Keep nipping away at their heels, mate, sooner or later you will get the desired reaction. whistling.gif

Meanwhile, in deepest, darkest Isaan, the lawfully elected PM Yingluck emerges from PTP HQ, a dirty little shack made from recycled rubbish and bamboo. clap2.gif

call in the billionaire monk with the raybans and private jet to wave his magic wand over the holes and they will repair themselves

Hi-so monk for blessing the Dems pad ? sounds like an appropriate plan.wai.gif

Keep nipping away at their heels, mate, sooner or later you will get the desired reaction. whistling.gif

Meanwhile, in deepest, darkest Isaan, the lawfully elected PM Yingluck emerges from PTP HQ, a dirty little shack made from recycled rubbish and bamboo. clap2.gif

Don't take it all so seriously, clearly you think i give a rats about PTP, I don't other than following the democratic process, which the elite would rather just dismantle. It would be fair to say however I oppose the dems and this idea of a selected council, absolutely the worst thing for the country imho but that dosnt make me a supporter of PTP just its right to govern according to Thai law along with elections.

The moment a group appears that has some integrity itll be over for both these excuses for political parties. That'll take time and to do it the democratic process must be allowed to continue, that is all I care about and so does the majority of the people.

Change takes time and jumping out of the frying pan into an unelected fire is about as stupid move as could be made. Guess what it seems the majority of people already realise this. thumbsup.gif