Quality tailor in BKK

Drafi

I know the question has been asked a lot of times. But I am still looking for a quality tailor in BKK. So far, I have seen a lot of tailors in Sukh. and near Pratunam. With these "tailors" I mean Indian or Nepalese shops which sell fabrics and are manufacturers. However, these shops are no real tailors. They promise anything but often cannot keep these promises. I ordered suits and shirts many times. They are ok, at best, but not outstanding. Mostly, there is a lack of detail and the suits are poorly made.

What I am looking for is a reliable tailor for high quality business suits. I mean fabrics of super 120s up, half or fully canvassed, different lapel styles etc who really knows his business and what's in vogue.

Anyone can give me some advice?

I know the question has been asked a lot of times. But I am still looking for a quality tailor in BKK. So far, I have seen a lot of tailors in Sukh. and near Pratunam. With these "tailors" I mean Indian or Nepalese shops which sell fabrics and are manufacturers. However, these shops are no real tailors. They promise anything but often cannot keep these promises. I ordered suits and shirts many times. They are ok, at best, but not outstanding. Mostly, there is a lack of detail and the suits are poorly made.

What I am looking for is a reliable tailor for high quality business suits. I mean fabrics of super 120s up, half or fully canvassed, different lapel styles etc who really knows his business and what's in vogue.

To the left side of the Shangrila.

Not the cheapest, but highly recommended. Rajas if I remember the name.

Crown Tailor, soi 8 close to where it joins Sukhumvit. Made me an excellent suit from beautiful wool fabric, top quality workmanship, not cheap by any means but quality comes at a price. In my opinion, avoid those shops with guys standing outside who will try to talk you into going inside as you walk down the street. A true quality shop doesn't need to do that.

• 1 month later...

There are suit tailors on Khao San that seem to make pretty good suits. Never bought any but seen testimonials and photos from happy customers.

Sent from my iPhone using Thaivisa Connect Thailand

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...