WORK SHEET WEBSITE ELEMENTRY SCHOOL

chiangrai

Hi,

I've just started making work sheets for my classes.

I teach at home.I googled it of course and got plenty of choices but it's always nice to have some thing recommended.

Are there any particularly recognized good ones for elementary school aged Asian kids.

Just a short question that may save me a lot of trial and error.There are a lot of crap non user friendly ones out there.

Thanks

Please listen to beano, and also visit and register ( free) at www.busyteacher.com If you let me know the level you're teaching I might forward you some good stuff that I had made.\

Sooner or later, you'll understand that it makes more sense to create your own worksheets. Your own ideas and once they work, you'll be happy-wai2.gif

• Like 1

Thanks to all who replied.

Sirchai is right,I have to change the vocab in the worksheets I get online to match the vocab I have thought and I usualy end up doctoing the whole thinig anyway.

But I find it hepfull to follow someone elses ideas for now.

My students are elementry school aged but we are in a remote mountain town so their level is even lower than the rest of Thailand because the Thai teachers are of an even less standard than the rest of Thailand.

Thanks for all your recomendations,keep them comming.I thought that there would be a holy grail worksheet website that every thought was best.

Thanks to all who replied.

Sirchai is right,I have to change the vocab in the worksheets I get online to match the vocab I have thought and I usualy end up doctoing the whole thinig anyway.

But I find it hepfull to follow someone elses ideas for now.

My students are elementry school aged but we are in a remote mountain town so their level is even lower than the rest of Thailand because the Thai teachers are of an even less standard than the rest of Thailand.

Thanks for all your recomendations,keep them comming.I thought that there would be a holy grail worksheet website that every thought was best.

Please check on the Bay and download a program that enables you to convert PDF into word office files. Saves you a lot of time, writing and stress

.I've got a bunch of good Math PowerPoint, but much more advanced levels.Can you use a projector, as that would make ALL much easier? Cheers-wai2.gif

search "bogglesworld" am sure you will find something there

Hi, Thanks for the info. I have a 6 year old daughter who speaks good english but now needs to learn to read and write.

I have looked at the worksheets on bogglesworld which look ideal. Make my life a bit easier. Many thanks.