Headache from alcohol

ExpatOilWorker

Crikey I was drinking 30+ drinks a night during the peak of my career. Approaching 50 I can still drink the occasional 20 and I ain't even the best drinker out of my friends. I don't really get headaches.

Drinking the most made me the "worst" drinker of all my friends. Do you see people bragging about being the best smoker or heroin user? I never got headaches too. When drinking two large bottles of whisky plus a few Changs, there was no time for that.

Most of the people that I know, myself included, who refer to their drinking as a career are alcoholics.

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Crikey I was drinking 30+ drinks a night during the peak of my career. Approaching 50 I can still drink the occasional 20 and I ain't even the best drinker out of my friends. I don't really get headaches.

Drinking the most made me the "worst" drinker of all my friends. Do you see people bragging about being the best smoker or heroin user? I never got headaches too. When drinking two large bottles of whisky plus a few Changs, there was no time for that.

Most of the people that I know, myself included, who refer to their drinking as a career are alcoholics.

Finally I'm something in life!

I would guess that if it did, then you're doing it wrong...

Yes, but this is in the gay forum.

innit ?

Does being gay give you a headache?

Or right?