Bad Plumber Economics

oogster8

So ive been seeing a PLUMBER for about a year -27 times. First 21 times she was an employee of a major firm. Her fee to me was 2900 baht per one hour session. I had to also pay a finders fee of 600 to the firm for a booking. She was an aboverage avg. plumber as her company had a lot of business for her.

Then it was found out she was an illegal so was let go from the major employer. As a freelancer ive seen her 6 times at a reduced rate of 2600 baht per session. While cuddling and reminiceing about her former place of work plumber lets it be known she wants to be paid like before.............lol.

Unfortunately she isnt in demand like before, but still wants to be paid like she is..

It was one of those UP 2 YOU deals. I could pay what i wanted to but it wasnt good if it wasnt what she wanted. Eihter i pay 20% more or reduce her 1 hour by 25%. Either one would put her in the very bad value category. I decided to let my plumber go, as while i like her a lot raising her price would just not make her competitive . It is about the money- ITS BUSINESS.....lol.

This kind of reminds of how people say Thais(she close to being thai) raise prices when times are BAD.

Conclusion 1. I lost a good plumber and have to look for a new one. Not ez to do.

2. Plumber lost approx. $2,000 in fees over the next 6 months. Plumber isnt from hi- so but the other end of the spectrum.

Im basically in PLUMBER shock..................lol.