NSPTR Leader Killed During Election Blockade Rally

Lite Beer

• Replies 799
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He was from the student network, not pcad.

Protesters are the minority in bkk and they will suffer further losses next Sunday, if they try to block polling boots

So you as a backer of the UDD are stating that most of the people in BKK support your party and that you or members of your party are going to kill people to prove it.clap2.gif

clap2.gif

YOU GOTS TO LUV THE THINKING OF BRITS THAT RELOCATE TO THAILAND. YOU SHOULD GO MEET THE GUY THAT THINKS 300 BAHT IS NOT ENOUGH.

We can set you both up in a ring and charge admission maybe even make some money betting on the side.cheesy.gif

• Like 1

It's most unfortunate that another person has died for no reason. Mr Suthep should cal, a halt now before we have any further violence

Historically violence against protestors has inflamed the situation rather than made them give up.

Edited by Dogmatix
  • Like 1

Just listed to all the anti democracy posters on here!

Their beloved yellow shirt thugs have been running riot all over Bkk for the past 2 months, killing and intimidating Thai citizens and trying their best to stop the people from their right to vote.

As soon as the citizens come out to stop them and restore law and order so the people can excercise their right to vote...They cry foul!

This is the mind set of these so called "good people".

Who have the protesters killed?

Sent from my phone ...

• Like 2

When you prevent millions of people from exercising their voting rights you are bound to make a few bad ones angry. Killing someone is always wrong but he knew the risks of his actions and paid the price.

So that makes it ok then?

Please learn how to read. I said killing someone is always wrong, so obviously it doesn't.

I doubt the person who made the video knows what exactly he saw.

According to news reports, the protest leader was shot while standing on a car with loudspeakers. I don't see any on that truck and neither does it look like how the usual protest vehicles look, so I assume it's not the scene of the killing.

I went down to the scene about an hour ago. I saw a gold colored Vigo with smashed windscreen and speakers in the back but it wasn't parked in the same place as in the video. It was in the slip road leading up to the main road, which you can also see in the video. Next to it in a ditch full of water were a couple more speakers. Maybe there were two similar looking pickups, or maybe it was moved, but the back of the pick up I saw was not empty as the one in the video seems to be.

post-164466-0-48254300-1390728013_thumb.

post-164466-0-19601100-1390728070_thumb.

Edited by 15Peter20
  • Like 1

When you prevent millions of people from exercising their voting rights you are bound to make a few bad ones angry. Killing someone is always wrong but he knew the risks of his actions and paid the price.

So that makes it ok then?

Please learn how to read. I said killing someone is always wrong, so obviously it doesn't.

I read you, butIMHO, it still does not make it OK.

All the red lovers in T.V. will now be happy - of course it was Suthep's own people who did it - just ask a red and bear in mind they never lie

Why not put down your petty red/yellow b.s.. someone was shot in the head!

• Like 1

Just listed to all the anti democracy posters on here!

Their beloved yellow shirt thugs have been running riot all over Bkk for the past 2 months, killing and intimidating Thai citizens and trying their best to stop the people from their right to vote.

As soon as the citizens come out to stop them and restore law and order so the people can excercise their right to vote...They cry foul!

This is the mind set of these so called "good people".

Take more water with it.........

There is a huge difference between 2 men fighting for 2 very different things. In the Ukraine, Klitschko is among the protesters, even at the very front of the fights with police. He is fighting for Democracy, calling for elections. Suthep on the other hand is currently in a safe house according to the latest media reports, hoping his supporters will make a power grab for him and is not afraid of causing a civil war in order to prevent elections. Two men, one a hero, one a coward.

Klitschko is indeed a brave and intelligent man.

Here we have one guy somewhere in Bangkok "doing battle" with a convicted fugitive who is hiding out "somewhere" - Dubai, China, HK, Montenegro or wherever.

Let's compare apples with apples shall we. The brave leader who said he would return when the first shot was fired. Only he didn't - he went doing some luxury shopping in Paris whilst many died as a result of his orchestrated violent insurrection. Looks like a brave leader, really interesting in democracy and the interests of the people and country are in short supply.

There's a lot of sloppy nonsense parading as thought posted in TVF but congratulations, you get the Sunday Best So Far award.

• Like 1

Cowards in the government and the UDD are targeting protest leaders for murder now. That scum Chalerm even hinted about extrajudicial killings that would be carried out by the police. This protest has been relatively peaceful while the protestors have been bombed and shot at daily. Now with Chalerm in charge, the body count is going to increase. For those red sympathizers who are all too happy to see dead protestors, it just goes to show your barbaric mentality. You cry about democracy and call the protestors 'fascists' while you cheer murder. This thing will escalate thanks to the Shinawatras.

If this peaceful protest turns violent, remember it was the people who talk a lot of crap about 'democracy' that drew first blood. Whatever bloodshed that happens next is on them.

Kwanchai Praipana the Northern Red Shirt leader was shot in Udon last week. I think you will find that both sides are not afraid to use guns

• Like 2

He was from the student network, not pcad.

Protesters are the minority in bkk and they will suffer further losses next Sunday, if they try to block polling boots

Are you making a THREAT?

Suggest you take a hint and think before you write!

• Like 1

Condolences to the man's family, but if you knowingly and willingly engage in illegal and undemocratic practices, you're going to make enemies, and should expect illegal and undemocratic repercussions.

"if you knowingly and willingly engage in illegal and undemocratic practices, you're going to make enemies, and should expect illegal and undemocratic repercussions"

Doesn't that pretty much describe Yingluck and her cabinet?

• Like 2