'Where does one get to meet nice ladies aged in their 40's"?

andreandre

Restarting a thread that was obviously a bit inappropriately headlined and was removed .

Point is, i think there is an interest from a number of people , myself included and there were some sensible replies amongst the crap that the headline attracted .

Any sensible relevant info for guys that prefer a nice lady in her 40's and are not sure [as in the original query] where to go and/or where to look would be appreciated.

• Like 1

Try Number One bar if you are looking for a woman with Farang experience. If you are searching for a genuine respectable relationship join one of the hobby clubs around town where you will get a chance to meet different people. If you are a good guy and respected the introductions will follow..... Maybe.

• Like 1

Teach in a government or private school. Many of the teachers are female and aged over 40. Quite a few of these are single. However, you will have to be Thai-friendly. You will also probably need to show the woman over a period of time that you are serious about her.

• Like 1

^^ Yep, teachers and also hang around the banks (smile.png)... you'd probably need to do some business of course such as FoREX. Don't worry too much if you've got a face like the back end of a bus, just wear nice shoes and a smile and leave the wife-beater for home.

/... and if you look like your Av, Jake the Muss, you'll be quids-in, just have a shave first. wink.png //

Edited by jackr
  • Like 2

If dating sites is not your thing (or you read about that English guy that just lost 70k sterling to his internet-fiancée) then you have two choices: Just dress nicely and be friendly (and they will come to you); or be proactive and hunt in their foraging grounds - not bars, but clubs/societies/courses.

Taking a Thai language course in somewhere like the YMCA can help. Unlike traditional language schools, there are Thai's there doing courses and Thai teachers teaching after school/weekend make-up classes (and extras like Chinese etc) to Thai kids. If you can get through to an advanced class - like reading/writing, then there will be few students (mostly Chinese and Koreans in my experience) doing the course with you, and you may stand out. When I did my advanced reading course at the YMCA I often stood during break chatting with the teachers - they were interested in everything from my home country to my views on anything, and a few jokes and bit of flattery (without lechery) goes a long way - some of these are likely to be below your 40 age range, but some will not.

If you spot a women you like, then find reasons to be where she is (not stalker fashion!) and be chatty, friendly, smart and happy - they will get the picture quickly enough and let you know in the time honoured fashion of showing interest or snubbing.

You are hunting for coal in a coal mine (and not diamonds), so should be easy enough. Without trying, or even wanting, I get come-on's all the time here from the 30+ set (even the mid/late 20s) - I'm in my early 40s.

Thanks for the input up till now.......a couple of helpful posts here.

Thing that really stands out is the amount of people who seem to think that all Thai ladies are hookers or previously were or will be soon.

Also that all western males are low life, unintelligent,drunkard sex pats desperate just to go out and get laid..wam-bam -pay you mam...

I agree that these scenarios are common enough, but hey, there are a lot of nice, decent people living here also, both Thai and western....

The thing about ladies who are over 40 being ''past it" also i find peculiar.....i have no desire at all to be seen out and about with ladies who are younger than my own kids..

Different strokes for different folks as they say..just my choice.

• Like 1

Here are a couple of ideas. There are a lot of lovely Thai women over 40 who are not married. And you would be challenged to tell they are 40+. Not certain about foreign women who seem generally to be quite young or quite a bit older, it seems.

Has someone mentioned studios which teach dancing? Or, with female friends, some older women go to popular venues for ballroom dancing, not disco. That includes Thais and foreigners.

Not sure cruising the market is a great place to start, but it might be if you are subtle and present yourself well. That means at the very least a shower and a shave! That's anywhere, certainly, never mind going marketing!

Another thought. Check out those who mind shops, not the over-lacquered lovelies with the clown faces and tight skirts who, it seems, are generally are of the younger crowd. Or, you might chat up a manager in a place like Central.

What about volunteering? Can you do a decent job of teaching English ? Single Thai teachers might be of interest and interested.

Above all, think about what you offer for them! And I am not talking about being an ATM.

Edited by Mapguy

"And... it's easy to know if they are single, living alone or with children, or married, without even saying a single word to them... Just use your eyes.

LOOK IN THEIR SHOPPING BASKETS."

So, a man is checking out at the grocery store and the girl at the register says to him,

"You're single, aren't you?"

He says: "Oh because of the things in my basket? Pretty good!"

She says: "No, because you're short, fat, bald, and ugly".

Classic...clap2.gifclap2.gif