Immigration office in CR open

Fiddlesticks

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I did the Spouse visa extension yesterday. I assumed it would be a lot simpler the second time around. Big mistake. Going back to retirement extension next time. A lot simpler.

You were told that you would need exactly what you needed the first time around, plus the additional Koh Roh 2 form. The only way that could be seen as simpler, is that not being the first time, you should know what to expect.

You might want to check with immigration to make sure that the retirement extension has not gotten more difficult in the meantime. Making assumptions is always a mistake.

• 2 months later...

Did the visa extension this afternoon and was advised that 90 day reporting is now available online, I believe its through this portal www.immigration.go.th , but I haven't checked.

Yes, on-line 90 day reporting is available. However many members in the CM forum still very uncertain whether their report has been accepted. This on-line system seems to still be a work in progress.

• 2 months later...

Did my 90 day report today. There was a guy making a spectacle of himself and I was impressed with how patient the immigration officer was in dealing with his boorish behavior.

Fortunately I didn't have to hang around very long as it was quite uncomfortable to witness.

Archived