Swampy steel

MJP

• 4 months later...

It's a bit too busy for my tastes and lacks the central point of focus, and tension. Furthermore, the steel bars lead the eye off the frame of the image. This image needs to be cropped a bit and should contain a bit of color to provide tension or make it completely black and white and very high contrast, so that only the black and the white would stand out in the picture, no gray. The image should be stripped down to its bare elements.

It's a bit too busy for my tastes and lacks the central point of focus, and tension. Furthermore, the steel bars lead the eye off the frame of the image. This image needs to be cropped a bit and should contain a bit of color to provide tension or make it completely black and white and very high contrast, so that only the black and the white would stand out in the picture, no gray. The image should be stripped down to its bare elements.

The colour element's to emphasize the material, steel. Everything's not black and white and not every living room needs a centre point.

Edited by MJP
  • Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

I am at this time redecorating my apartment in grey and darker grey accent walls. I prefer abstact. The art work here now is very colorful abstract so I would love this photo for a toning down of the color. The secondary color is med/light brown. The senario I agree with be the black and white contrast. Once done would you considered selling? I know a man with a 10' copier.and I'd like to check on the cost to blow it up to fit an accent wall. Will you post the final product and email me?

[email protected]

Sent from my SM-N900T using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

Edited by debrakfurlow

I'm partial to the first one i saw, L, LL, and xxxxxvii. If my guy can print the last one as a transparency I'd like mount it on glass . Love the depths.

Sent from my SM-N900T using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

Take whatever you like I only do it for fun. Chuffed to bits!

My photog computer is at work at the moment so I can't make any changes in CS6 or Lightroom. Might be able to later in the week.