Shots, blasts as protest rivals clash on Thai election eve

Lite Beer

sutheps thugs will stop at nothing to rob voters of their rights.................. Obama please take notice ,they will be there sunday tooled up with weapons and coshes to kill and beat up innocent voters going about their lawfull business

• Like 2

• Replies 754
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

In this video it's very clearly a PDRC protest guard shooting at people with a shotgun:

Edit: sorry, just seen this has already been posted on page 2

But didn't Suthep say they are peaceful and not armed? Edited by ShannonT

RT@RichardBarrow: VIDEO: Gunfire & explosions in #Bangkok on the eve of national elections - RT @go6tv: คลิปปะทะ แยกหลักสี่ youtube.com/watch?v=_wVmQA… #Thailand

Any idea WHY they were beating the car?

Sent from my XT1032 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

From what I understand on Pantip (and I hope its true), the mob are my heroes. A group trying to move protestors away from the Laksi polling station. They say the car ran them down, and they were attacking it in revenge. The sticks they had came from the flags they were carrying in the march.

These people aren't forcing you to vote for their party, they're forcing open the polling station so you can vote for any of the candidates and any of the parties on the party list, including any of the opposition parties.

They're freedom fighters. Defenders of the constitutional right to vote.

Yep, and the shooter (caught in a photo) matches the cap and dress of PDRC guards at Laksi. Doesn't mean it was one of them, but the evidence matches.

1391253297-BfYjpp1CUA-o.jpg

Sherlock Holmes, I don't deny that there may be violent people in both groups, and even third hands, but the cap of the man with the gun (which is a common and widely used hat) has a logo that is not not visible on those two guards.

Edited by MGP
  • Like 2

1661932_10201177859471152_2028723434_n.j

For the record. This is to confirm that the red shirts have total police impunity.

I bet the taxi driver does not get investigated for blocking the car in while the mob attempted to murder the occupants, this was probably just a simple road user trying to get through.

Note the police walking right next to a red shirt holding a pistol?

Notice the thug in the video at 0.44 min throwing an explosive into the back of the car with the same policeman standing no more than 5 M away?

I hope the army study this footage and decide that enough is enough and pick up their weapons and retaliate.

Forget the army. Assume they don't want to get involved again. If we see private mercenary police forces, hired by elites (they have the money to do so), it will be because the regular police don't want to get involved either.

Sent from my iPad using Thaivisa Connect Thailand

I know if you support PDRC that is very painful to tweet. But these videos and pics of the fully armed PDRC are doing the rounds with the press. 2 more fully armed guards from today.

Painful to see thei coup finally out in the open and Sutheps armed thugs holding ballot papers hostage.. which is what this was about BTW.

The PDRC are even more cowardly as they issued green bands to the press, then wore them them selves. Utter scum

BfYzx5yCcAAiq6e.jpg

BfYyqMTCQAAIV82.jpg

Terrible and disgraceful these PDRC armed thugs.

No doubt Suthep will say its nothing to do with him or his people.

Guns galore, well they do have lots of money, hope everyone who donated can see perhaps where their money is being spent, rifles, IED's, guns and bullets is it ??

pipkins, you need to send those photos to CNN, BBC, AJ etc... make sure they have them so the world can clearly see the PDRC are an armed group bent on taking down the elected government of Thailand.

All in my opinion of course.

Don't worry, the evil foreign journalists are all controlled by Thaksin don't you know and are already broadcasting what happened.

Quite clearly here you can see the PDRC guy has a gun hidden in a bag.... So peaceful arn't they.

We been saying for weeks, there is a group of armed masked men marching with Suthep and there to protect him and the mob. Video of the day this and had a great outing on Twitter as well. Which means Reauters, AFP, BBC. All seen Sutheps peacuful protesters not obstructing polls.

Make is so much harder for the army to coup now. This video speaks a million words about this disgusting spectacle of a mob let loose in Bangkok by the Elites in order to get at their prize. Which is also out in the open now.

Yes, a PDRC man with a rifle hidden in a bag firing at red shirts.

By the way they were moving, one behind the other, the man behind spotting for the shooter, they look military trained in my opinion.

PDRC appear well armed, but then, they have lots of money behind them and powerful figures preventing the police from arresting them or taking action against them

Can I ask how you know for certain that was PDRC?

Don't embarrass yourself anymore. The Green arm bands and head bands, the flags stage truck and and. the reporters who shot the footage were with the PDRC side.

Please do read more off Nation news. and by that I don't mean bluesky.

Thanks. I see that now after seeing the same headbands on Thai PBS.. so the green headbands have nothing to do with the press then.. so not quite the cowardly scum wearing green press armbands ..

To expand on the PDRC cowardice. They first hid behind portraits of HM, then wrapped themselves in the flag. Then they marched behind the ICRC flag and now they are wearing press armbands and endangering the press. most of whome are not fascists.

Few truck loads of armed PRDC also filmed leaving asoke area to go and help them.

Will the army come in on the right side this time, of will they defend Suthep down to his last man?

PDRC guys in the stills are quite cleary Army and the pics circulating wildely so some one will out them tonight for sure. Seen the pic all over facebook. wife got it on pantipcom and its all over twitter... oh and here. they are forces and need to be outed.

Edited by pipkins
  • Like 1

There is now a wealth of photo and video evidence now to show that the anti-government elements are heavily armed and prepared to shoot their perceived enemies. At this point, I'm all too aware of other posters' propensity to now label an entire group as violent thugs. I will not do this. I will not be the same as those who condemned out of hand all the red shirts because some within their crowd carried weapons 3 years ago.

Moral high ground...maintained.

• Like 1

1661932_10201177859471152_2028723434_n.j

For the record. This is to confirm that the red shirts have total police impunity.

I bet the taxi driver does not get investigated for blocking the car in while the mob attempted to murder the occupants, this was probably just a simple road user trying to get through.

Note the police walking right next to a red shirt holding a pistol?

Notice the thug in the video at 0.44 min throwing an explosive into the back of the car with the same policeman standing no more than 5 M away?

I hope the army study this footage and decide that enough is enough and pick up their weapons and retaliate.

Mr Big tell me why you think Army different Same Same Same

RT@RichardBarrow: VIDEO: Gunfire & explosions in #Bangkok on the eve of national elections - RT @go6tv: คลิปปะทะ แยกหลักสี่ youtube.com/watch?v=_wVmQA… #Thailand

Any idea WHY they were beating the car?

Army captain, , army badge tried to run over protesters to get away. High ranking as well which is why I think the voters set about the car instead of him.

Army been far too involved helping PDRC. Do they think that endears people to them or what?

BfYY6eUCIAExHP-.jpg

1391251725-1391250585-o.jpg

They say they found this in the car (and presumably the badge is off the windscreen or rear-screen. If you look in the video, there is a badge on the front grill is there any closer photo of that badge?

take away people's basic human rights and you can expect a backlash

most of the world fights FOR elections - and Thailand fights to STOP them

they are like hungry rats at the trough all after the piles of cash to line their pockets

To expand on the PDRC cowardice. They first hid behind portraits of HM, then wrapped themselves in the flag. Then they marched behind the ICRC flag and now they are wearing press armbands and endangering the press. most of whome are not fascists.

Few truck loads of armed PRDC also filmed leaving asoke area to go and help them.

Will the army come in on the right side this time, of will they defend Suthep down to his last man?

PDRC guys in the stills are quite cleary Army and the pics circulating wildely so some one will out them tonight for sure. Seen the pic all over facebook. wife got it on pantipcom and its all over twitter... oh and here. they are forces and need to be outed.

How are they quite clearly Army .. and the green headband / Armbands have nothing to do with the press ALL (or most) the anti government protesters are wearing them at all the protest sites.

A very interesting fact - DSI is pounding on protestors and people and firms giving them financial support using the Emergency Decree, but is completely silent and inactive on arresting the armed people who are attacking these same protestors when this govt proclaimed a State of Emergency.

Seems DSI views verbal assaults more dangerous than bombs and bullets.

• Like 2

From what I understand on Pantip (and I hope its true), the mob are my heroes. A group trying to move protestors away from the Laksi polling station. They say the car ran them down, and they were attacking it in revenge. The sticks they had came from the flags they were carrying in the march.

These people aren't forcing you to vote for their party, they're forcing open the polling station so you can vote for any of the candidates and any of the parties on the party list, including any of the opposition parties.

They're freedom fighters. Defenders of the constitutional right to vote.

Yep, and the shooter (caught in a photo) matches the cap and dress of PDRC guards at Laksi. Doesn't mean it was one of them, but the evidence matches.

1391253297-BfYjpp1CUA-o.jpg

Sherlock Holmes, I don't deny that there may be violent people in both groups, and even third hands, but the cap of the man with the gun (which is a common and widely used hat) has a logo that is not not visible on those two guards.

A valid point, similar but not same.

Quite clearly here you can see the PDRC guy has a gun hidden in a bag.... So peaceful arn't they.

We been saying for weeks, there is a group of armed masked men marching with Suthep and there to protect him and the mob. Video of the day this and had a great outing on Twitter as well. Which means Reauters, AFP, BBC. All seen Sutheps peacuful protesters not obstructing polls.

Make is so much harder for the army to coup now. This video speaks a million words about this disgusting spectacle of a mob let loose in Bangkok by the Elites in order to get at their prize. Which is also out in the open now.

Yes, a PDRC man with a rifle hidden in a bag firing at red shirts.

By the way they were moving, one behind the other, the man behind spotting for the shooter, they look military trained in my opinion.

PDRC appear well armed, but then, they have lots of money behind them and powerful figures preventing the police from arresting them or taking action against them

Can I ask how you know for certain that was PDRC?

Perhaps because they run from the direction of the PDRC protestors, ahead of them, and shooting towards a different direction (where the red shirts are).

Makes it quite simple to understand, all in my opinion of course.

Does it matter...both sides are well armed if needed....both sides have military people in their groups....IMO they're just a mob of ar***les!

As I get more than my share of flames here. BBC just tweeted and their guy took this pic of PDRC in action.

Get over it you guys, This is the PDRC, they are armed and there are army personel amongst them. This is so out in the open and everybody.... and I do mean everybody, is printing these pics of PDRC fully armed, holding ballot papers hosgage.

People are bleating about the reds confronting them. It was PDRC laying seige to the ballot papers that started this. The the army are once again being photo'd working with the fascists, the game is up. Can be no pretence tonight from the stage, The Great Suthep is again revealed as a two faced, lying fascist fraudster who changes his rants every night to fit his unstable mood.

@BBCBreaking @pakhead outrageous that these protesters are wearing armbands that are the same color as TJA armbands for journalists!

BfY39fXCcAMyUaj.jpg

Again where is the Army?

you had such good eyesight to see Suthep in that other long range street picture .. yet here it seems defective ... are there 2 pipkins? One with super sight and one with? Or maybe run out of spinach ....

post-195835-13912588955257_thumb.jpg

• Like 2

It was always going to kick off at Laksi its the furthers site to the north and too easy for the Pro Government supporters to get too from the north.

My concern is the amount of guns people have and fingers are getting itchy.

I for one cant see it is practical for anyones safety at the moment in the Laksi area.

Darkness will also be a concern.

May your God be with you....