World Cup On Tv

dantilley

with all due respect to the royal family which i have so much time for

i really cant understand the thai tv ???????? the same pictures on every single channel????

they promised every single world cup game ive seen one so far uninterupted why cant they dedicate one channel for the world cup to at least give us the choise on wheather we would like to watch all the heads of state walking around in and out of the party as usual no messages running long the bottom to let us know when its back on and no repeats of the games ????????

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ordinary games - Premier League, Serie A, La Liga - UBC buys them off ESPN, for example, and they are not expensive comparing to World Cup.

ESPN broadcasts games in the region where English is widely spoken - Singapore, Malaysia, Philippines. Beer Chang's Dosapak bought the rigths for Thailand only.

Sun commentary is ok for background information on teams and players, but you can't follow the game with such a big time delay. Though you can take pride in that you know what's going to happen while chat about half a minute ago developments. Two late Mexican goals were precious as they came out of nothing.

The entire wc is being shown on agila(ku) with english language for every game! Dynastat supply although last night i watched the switzerland match ion english on WE TV !!So it is available - The pub on huay kaew rd is showing most!

Ordinary games - Premier League, Serie A, La Liga - UBC buys them off ESPN, for example, and they are not expensive comparing to World Cup.

ESPN broadcasts games in the region where English is widely spoken - Singapore, Malaysia, Philippines. Beer Chang's Dosapak bought the rigths for Thailand only.

Sun commentary is ok for background information on teams and players, but you can't follow the game with such a big time delay. Though you can take pride in that you know what's going to happen while chat about half a minute ago developments. Two late Mexican goals were precious as they came out of nothing.

The entire wc is being shown on agila(ku) with english language for every game! Dynastat supply although last night i watched the switzerland match ion english on WE TV !!So it is available - The pub on huay kaew rd is showing most!

Yup WE tv showed all the matches so far. The Southafrican channel.

I've finally done it!!! :D

Watched the second half of the Spain Ukraine home at home with English language commentary in sync! :D

Got the commentary off the internet (SUN), and delayed the TV by 25 seconds by using the "chase the programme" feature on my DVD recorder. If it doen't sync up, I can start it again with a different time delay until I get it right. Only took two gos and I was up and away.

The commentary aint brilliant, but at least it tells you who's kicking the ball, and generally keeps you informed on everything going on.

Wife asked me "what are you doing that for? Why don't you listen to the English from the TV?"

If looks could kill :o

Bless her :D