Beggars(general Forum)

pokoal2000

Please if you have seen my topic in the General Forum - Beggars- Can you help?

HI

I need your help.I am now living at Chanterburi in the south and I managed to trace Pegun family, unfortunately I have started new job and I can't take time off.They live at 112 Moo 6,Tambol Sunmahapon,Amphur, Mae Tang,Chang Mai 50150. Would anybody who lives in the Chang Mai area, please visit this house and find out anything.See if they are willing to look after Pegun.If not, would they give a permission for her to be released from the Nonthanburi house.If nobody is willing to to look after her, I will take her on.I will look after her.I don't want her to spend rest of her life in the institution. Please if you can help and speak Thai, help her.

Ok, did some research.

I initially raised an eyebrown when Sunmahapon (Sanmahapon, San Maha Phon) came up with a 'home for the destitute' result in Google. I then tried to find out the Thai spelling (สันมหาพน) and Googled some more.

Turns out the address you have belongs to the Sanmahaphon Home for the Destitute.

So does her family live at that place too, or is something else going on? Or is it just a misunderstanding and was she herself sent overthere?

In any case no need for anyone to go to that address, you can just call them, or email: [email protected] Website is here: http://www.scrd.go.th/

Cheers,

Chanchao

Ok, did some research.

I initially raised an eyebrown when Sunmahapon (Sanmahapon, San Maha Phon) came up with a 'home for the destitute' result in Google. I then tried to find out the Thai spelling (สันมหาพน) and Googled some more.

Turns out the address you have belongs to the Sanmahaphon Home for the Destitute.

So does her family live at that place too, or is something else going on? Or is it just a misunderstanding and was she herself sent overthere?

In any case no need for anyone to go to that address, you can just call them, or email: [email protected] Website is here: http://www.scrd.go.th/

Cheers,

Chanchao

OH,sorry I thought this was a address of her home.

Alex

Ok, did some research.

Cheers,

Chanchao

Alex

So whats going on at the mo?

I live in Mae taeng and be more than willing to take a trip there but if dont need to then I shant.

Whats going on now?

Ok, did some research.

Cheers,

Chanchao

Alex

So whats going on at the mo?

I live in Mae taeng and be more than willing to take a trip there but if dont need to then I shant.

Whats going on now?

To tell you the truth I don't really know.I was given this address as a home of Pegun by the Nonthanburi Centre.Now I was told that this address is a centre for Destitute people.So I am again at the dead end.

Thanks anyway

Alex