Faces of Thailand

Rob8891

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Did not like your song SS !!! tongue.png

Scary....w00t.gif

Seaflower%2520boy9374.JPG

SJ...Apols mate...it wasn't or didn't have any bearing to the pic...it was just a song.

We were into Joan Jett, Pat Benatar, Susie Quattro, Blondie...etc...etc on the evening

in question....better than todays music I reckon...

You are not keeping up RMX ....tongue.png ^ in where I said somewhere here, that I brought two new lenses recently... it was that or wait up to three months to send to BKK and get back,... yes it was a good move.... wink.png

Plus, I am working only on CR2 and processing in Lightroom.... getting my head around that! But I know my hard drive is going to be filled ... my back up drive is already full.... now to get my head around sorting that too facepalm.gif

DAL nagged me when he was here about this! ... smile.png

Moving on! ... another Samui Cowboy!

Vegetable%2520Fest%25202014_-32.jpg

facepalm.gif Jim........only you could of posted that image on a faces thread.......it did make me smile.png though.

^^^ U keep gettin better with every shot posted Shaggy....keep it up! Lovely pic.

Thanks sunshine,all the photos I have posted so far have been salvage jobs from the pics I took last time I was home.

I have been trying to get out more with the Sony,so hopefully practice makes perfect less editing biggrin.png

little%2Bgirl.jpg

Archived