Certified translator

Chainsaw

Bangkok Translation on the left just before the traffic lights on Rang Hill (Mae Luan Rd) if coming from the Central side.

Agree - used them in the past for legal document translations. Good economic service.

Same here, they can also legalize for you if required.

Sent from my D90W using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

Bangkok Translation on the left just before the traffic lights on Rang Hill (Mae Luan Rd) if coming from the Central side.

Agree - used them in the past for legal document translations. Good economic service.

good translation but price bit expensive! around 1000bath for my front page passport that took them 5min to do!

"Same here, they can also legalize for you if required."

Can you confirm that the only place that can do the actually legalize is the office in Bangkok (Chanwatna currently closed but they are operating in the food court at Central Bang Na for a few weeks).

Does this mob send t there on your behalf ? Or do they have some special powers ?

1000B for a passport page is way over the top, paid 200b per sheet, wedding, pp, birth etc.

Edited by Chao Lao Beach

"Same here, they can also legalize for you if required."

Can you confirm that the only place that can do the actually legalize is the office in Bangkok (Chanwatna currently closed but they are operating in the food court at Central Bang Na for a few weeks).

Does this mob send t there on your behalf ? Or do they have some special powers ?

1000B for a passport page is way over the top, paid 200b per sheet, wedding, pp, birth etc.

Yes, they send it there on your behalf. No idea about the present situation with offices shut down though.