'girl Friendly' Hotels In Hua Hin ?

Zorro 69

A friend has been complaining that he cannot

find a 'Girl Friendly' hotel in Hua Hin !

I think he has just been trying the four star places.

Shouldn't he just ask a taxi driver ?

Any recommendations ?

Many thanks... :o

"A horse, a horse, my Kingdom for a horse !"

-Richard III with a large appetite.

Hello, Zorro 69.

Surely you cannot be asking about the availability of humans for hire for sex; that's against forum rules.

If a gentleman wishes to bring a lady back to his room in most hotels throughout Thailand, most hotels permit that. Some ladies might be asked to leave their ID with the receptionist or security guard, of course.

Hello, Zorro 69.

Surely you cannot be asking about the availability of humans for hire for sex; that's against forum rules.

If a gentleman wishes to bring a lady back to his room in most hotels throughout Thailand, most hotels permit that. Some ladies might be asked to leave their ID with the receptionist or security guard, of course.

`girl friendly` in terms of hotels usually means that the hotel will not charge a `joiner fee` when a hotel guest takes a friend back to the hotel room.

Usually with a four star hotel a joiner fee of up to 1000 baht is charged by the hotel who will then allow the friend to visit the room with the hotel guest.

Zorro you are correct in thinking that some hotels of a lower rating may not charge the `joiner fee` but they may ask the friend to leave their details or ID at reception in order to protect the hotel and the hotel guest.

Hello, Zorro 69.

Of course you are correct but I have a particularly nice stamp collection which I like to show people. :D

I also give free Tango lessons and other Latin studies. :D

Pay for sex ! :D Sir I bite my thumb at you !

Such talk indicates a duel ! Wet fish at ten paces ! :o

Edited by Zorro 69