World Cup Tickets

mrbojangles

I know somebody who's got 3 tickets for the England v. Paraguay game on 10th June.

Unfortunately they can't make it.

£150 each, or £400 if you buy all 3.

The tickets are in Row 1 of Block 12 - seating position shown below.

Let me know asap if anyone wants them.

Best regards

MrBoJ

post-19542-1148636806_thumb.jpg

Edited by mrbojangles

Sorry guys had trouble uploading the picture but on another note:-

Raul, Ronaldo and Beckham were all at Real Madrid's canteen.

They were eating their packed lunch and Raul said; "Tapas again! If I get Tapas one more time for lunch I'm going to jump off the top of the stadium."

Ronaldo opened his lunch box and exclaimed, "Burritos again! If I get burritos one more time I'm going to jump off, too."

Beckham opened his lunch and said, "Ham & Cheese again. If I get a Ham & Cheese sandwich one more time, I'm jumping too."

The next day Raul opened his lunch box, saw Tapas and jumped to his death.

Ronaldo opened his lunch, saw a burrito and jumped too.

Beckham opened his lunch, saw the Ham & Cheese and jumped to his death as well.

At the funeral Raul's wife was weeping. She said,"If I'd known how really tired he was of Tapas I never would have given it to him again!"

Ronaldo's wife also wept and said, "I could have given him tacos or enchiladas! I didn't realize he hated burritos so much."

Everyone turned and stared at the skinny bottomless bint wearing oversized sunglasses and trailer trash trucker baseball cap.

"Hey, don't look at me," said Posh, "David makes his own lunch." :o

Joking Apart, I have just seen on DW-TV (German) that a number of the VIP's who are due to attend the games as guests of sponsors etc. face the prospect of being "turned away" by the security men as the bearer of the ticket has to match the name on the computer or "No Entry" So if anyone offers you a couple of "cheap seats for the final" think twice. :o

Sorry guys had trouble uploading the picture but on another note:-

Raul, Ronaldo and Beckham were all at Real Madrid's canteen.

They were eating their packed lunch and Raul said; "Tapas again! If I get Tapas one more time for lunch I'm going to jump off the top of the stadium."

Ronaldo opened his lunch box and exclaimed, "Burritos again! If I get burritos one more time I'm going to jump off, too."

Beckham opened his lunch and said, "Ham & Cheese again. If I get a Ham & Cheese sandwich one more time, I'm jumping too."

The next day Raul opened his lunch box, saw Tapas and jumped to his death.

Ronaldo opened his lunch, saw a burrito and jumped too.

Beckham opened his lunch, saw the Ham & Cheese and jumped to his death as well.

At the funeral Raul's wife was weeping. She said,"If I'd known how really tired he was of Tapas I never would have given it to him again!"

Ronaldo's wife also wept and said, "I could have given him tacos or enchiladas! I didn't realize he hated burritos so much."

Everyone turned and stared at the skinny bottomless bint wearing oversized sunglasses and trailer trash trucker baseball cap.

"Hey, don't look at me," said Posh, "David makes his own lunch." :D

:o:D:D nice one

A man had great tickets for the World Cup Final.

As he sits down,another man comes down and asks if anyone is sitting in the empty seat next to him.

"No," he says. "The seat is empty."

"This is incredible!" says the other man. "Who in their right mind would have a seat like this for the World Cup Final, the biggest sporting event, and not use it?"

"Well, actually, the seat belongs to me. My wife was supposed to come with me, but she passed away. This is the first World Cup Final we haven't been to together since we got married."

"Oh ... I'm sorry to hear that. That's terrible. But couldn't you find someone else, a friend or relative, or even a neighbour to take the seat?"

The man shakes his head. "No. They're all at the funeral." :o

A man had great tickets for the World Cup Final.

As he sits down,another man comes down and asks if anyone is sitting in the empty seat next to him.

"No," he says. "The seat is empty."

"This is incredible!" says the other man. "Who in their right mind would have a seat like this for the World Cup Final, the biggest sporting event, and not use it?"

"Well, actually, the seat belongs to me. My wife was supposed to come with me, but she passed away. This is the first World Cup Final we haven't been to together since we got married."

"Oh ... I'm sorry to hear that. That's terrible. But couldn't you find someone else, a friend or relative, or even a neighbour to take the seat?"

The man shakes his head. "No. They're all at the funeral." :o

Excellent :D