Applecare in Thailand

darkdreamerx

So my mac harddrive is failing and my charging cable is fried after around 3 years. I still have my applecare until July, but the one place I took my macbook to (iCare) basically took 5 days to diagnose my problem (which I had already told them what it was) and said it would take another 1-2 weeks to replace. A harddrive replacement would take me about 1-3 minutes, and I'm not even that good at computers. Apple stores in North America take a few hours to fix numerous problems right on site. Is there anything like that in this city that covers with Applecare? Or am I better going to Bangkok to get my service? Are there any actual "Apple" stores in Thailand?

If you have the Apple care warranty, there is Apple care in Thailand... for sure in BKK...not sure about in CM. It's not that convenient though...

Phone Apple Care 800 number, and they will give you a ticket number and shops that do it....

It's not fast but it is available... (3 places in BKK Apple Care will give you the names) The one I dealt with was in MBK.... that is all they do.