Community Forums

Jeepz

Okay, so new layout and the Community Forums end up down at the bottom, under Local Forums. Since most of the contentious stuff is down in the Bear Pit and potentially contentious stuff might be in the Gay People forum, I guess I can understand that.

The Expat Clubs forum sounds like it is destined to be deleted, or folded into the various Local Forums rather. I suppose that makes sense. Have them in the section where they actually meet.

But I do wonder what the girls have done to get themselves banned to the back of the bus? I rarely see them being rude, except to guys that make cultural comparisons about women. Usually they are pretty well behaved, enjoying themselves, sharing info, laughing at stuff. But they are assigned down with the rabble rousers and/or riff raff of the Bear Pit and Gay Pride groups.

I think if they are going to stay down with us, they are just going to have to turn the rhetoric up a couple of notches, post some stuff that requires sanitizing, and maybe come home late with their clothes in disarray. Err, I mean misbehave in the finest traditions of the Community Forum heritage!

Since we know they probably won't start misbehaving, shouldn't they actually be up beside Farang Pub, a somewhat guy oriented forum?

Jeepz

• 4 weeks later...