Best Brownies Youve Had In Bangkok

ive tried ms sasa at paragon, but they were borderline stale and hard as a rock...hmmmm will have to try secret recipe...

i make my own too, but the chocolate is expensive...will have to search for a good source.

ive tried ms sasa at paragon, but they were borderline stale and hard as a rock...hmmmm will have to try secret recipe...

i make my own too, but the chocolate is expensive...will have to search for a good source.

Why don't you try using cocoa? Its not too expensive and mixed with vegetable oil or butter works just as well as baking chocolate. 1 oz (square) baking chocolate-= 3Tbsp cocoa + 1Tbsp vegetable oil or butter. Mix together well.

I make brownies on a regular basis using this substitution .

Thats why my husband loves me so much :o

i'll try that, right now i use atleast 8 ounces of chocolate for a 10x10" pan...milk chocolate mixed with bittersweet seems to be my weapon of choice, guess the cocoa would be inbetween somewhere, i'll give it a shot!

The chocolate isn't that expensive though - when you compare it to the price of a half-decent brownie in LOS.

I agree - the best ones are the ones that you make yourself - 9 times out of 10 you always end up getting ones that are stale - hint for retailers: don't keep brownies in a fridge!

Why don't you try using cocoa? Its not too expensive and mixed with vegetable oil or butter works just as well as baking chocolate. 1 oz (square) baking chocolate-= 3Tbsp cocoa + 1Tbsp vegetable oil or butter. Mix together well.

I make brownies on a regular basis using this substitution .

Thats why my husband loves me so much :o

I have to qualify this description of cocoa for chocolate substitution as the most ingenous to come out of this forum...

falang ingenuity shall always reign supreme...

Over "ere Brownies are wot you go into before you become a girl guide..assuming your are....of course.......

The tit lads are wolf cubs......takes me back....