Cambodia 90 visa, how?

Not worth the trouble, Cambodia makes this totally easy on arrival, just a matter of money, never have to leave the place rest of your life, nor even visit the bureaucrats yourself, dozens of "travel agents" will facilitate for you for a minor fee.

If only Thailand made it so easy. . .

Probably better off to get a 30 day ordinary (previously known as business visa) on arrival and during that 30 days get a 90 day extension, that gives you 120 days and the only extra cost is the $5 on the initial 30 day visa.

As wym says,any travel agent or most Supermarkets will fix the extension for you.

• Like 1

As the last poster says,get a 30 day Ordinary visa on arrival in Cambodia,if flying in,it will cost 25USD,if crossing a land border,they will invariably demand more-up to 1500THB at the notorious Koh Kong border.Once in Cambodia get a 90 day extension,which is added to the initial 30 days,this however,is only single entry / exit.Only 6 and 12 month extensions are multi entry.The cost for a 90 day extension is about 120 USD,it varies from agent to agent.Usually takes 3 working days to obtain the extension

As the last poster says,get a 30 day Ordinary visa on arrival in Cambodia,if flying in,it will cost 25USD,if crossing a land border,they will invariably demand more-up to 1500THB at the notorious Koh Kong border.Once in Cambodia get a 90 day extension,which is added to the initial 30 days,this however,is only single entry / exit.Only 6 and 12 month extensions are multi entry.The cost for a 90 day extension is about 120 USD,it varies from agent to agent.Usually takes 3 working days to obtain the extension

I was able to get a US$25 business visa at the Poipet crossing on Jan 31st with no fuss (and a tourist visa on Jan 20 for the required US$20) - I did have to pay US$2 extra for not having any photos on that second occasion, but that was my fault for forgetting to bring them. I do hear that Koh Kong is notorious for overcharging - I just went in and out there with my 1-year extension so didn't encounter any problems but heard 1200Baht is demanded for a tourist visa and 1500 or 1600 for a business one. Basically, you just have to be nice, a little patient and bargain the price down. No idea if they will budge and give you the visa for the required fee though, but in Poipet they do.

Edited by Tomtomtom69