Weather In July?

gary and kids

Hi Gary,

I don't know that anyone takes malaria tablets here. There's always a small risk all over the country but the tablets are nasty to take. The weather is likely to be hot and humid with some days of rain. I'd bring rain jackets cos it gets cold when it rains. Come over to where I live and have a drink, I have an 11-year-old son. It's an hour from Krabi and a great place for kids to be free of fears and roam free.

Seonai

I’m traveling to Krabi with my kid’s in July and wondering what to expect weather wise??

If you go to this website, and click Southern (West Coast), then click Province Ko Lantra, Krabi, then click on display, you'll get a good picture for the entire year.

:o

Hi Gary,

I don't know that anyone takes malaria tablets here. There's always a small risk all over the country but the tablets are nasty to take. The weather is likely to be hot and humid with some days of rain. I'd bring rain jackets cos it gets cold when it rains. Come over to where I live and have a drink, I have an 11-year-old son. It's an hour from Krabi and a great place for kids to be free of fears and roam free.

Seonai

Thanks for the feed-back it all helps, I'll e-mail when we get close and visit for a while

Thanks again :o