BANGKOK
Sign in to follow this  
CMNightRider

Thai Tourist Police: 2000 more officers needed

The Tourist Police, a division of the Thai Royal Police, recruits qualified foreigners to assist the 30 million tourists that visit Thailand, every year. It is such a successful program, the Thai Royal Police, are looking for an additional 2000 qualified men and women to fill their ranks. I believe this is a step in the right direction to professionalize Thailand's law enforcement. The next time you see these foreign volunteers, let them know how much you appreciate what they do. smile.png

• Like 2

I don't appreciate what they do. I don't need their help. They own girlie bars, promote sex tourism, gambling and 'underage' sex, sell meth and are convicted pimps.

Next time I see one I will let him/her know how much I appreciate their services. However, I don't take drugs, gamble or want sex with 'underage girls' so we won''t have much to discuss.

I don't appreciate what they do. I don't need their help. They own girlie bars, promote sex tourism, gambling and 'underage' sex, sell meth and are convicted pimps.

Next time I see one I will let him/her know how much I appreciate their services. However, I don't take drugs, gamble or want sex with 'underage girls' so we won''t have much to discuss.

How do you know all this?

• Like 1

Agree with you, and i can't help feeling that the OP supporter of this group has only started this thread purely to carry on with the same crap as on the other one which was closed...

Totally bad form...bah.gif

Read the other thread that was recently closed. Also Google

"foreign volunteer police phuket meth"

"foreign volunteer police pattaya pimp"

and read Chiang Mai police volunteer Chris' website.

http://www.livingthai.org/about

Are you with the "Vice and Virtue Police?"

Do successful applicants get to paint their cars like police cars & stick flashing lights on the roof?

OK OK........I do have a TPV sticker on my truck, but I still got a parking ticket........sad.png ...........Cos it was pointing in the wrong direction...........w00t.gif ..............cheesy.gif ............And I was sitting in it with a crash helmet on tooooooooooo.........cheesy.gif

Are you with the "Vice and Virtue Police?"

So you feel it's Ok to be a meth dealer, pimp. girlie bar owner and promoter of underage sex and be a foreign police volunteer? This is where we disagree. It's a moral position. Our positions are very different Chris.

Edited by Loaded

Agree with you, and i can't help feeling that the OP supporter of this group has only started this thread purely to carry on with the same crap as on the other one which was closed...

Thailand's Tourist Police are being recognized world wide for being a positive program. I'm not on this site pointing fingers and making accusations about this group or any people that belong to it. Why do you think submitting this post is "totally bad form" whatever that means?

Do successful applicants get to paint their cars like police cars & stick flashing lights on the roof?

OK OK........I do have a TPV sticker on my truck, but I still got a parking ticket........sad.png ...........Cos it was pointing in the wrong direction...........w00t.gif ..............cheesy.gif ............And I was sitting in it with a crash helmet on tooooooooooo.........cheesy.gif

strange response sad.png

Thailand's Tourist Police are being recognized world wide for being a positive program. I'm not on this site pointing fingers and making accusations about this group or any people that belong to it. Why do you think submitting this post is "totally bad form" whatever that means?

Recognized by who? The Gambinos?

Edited by Loaded

Recognized by who? The Gambinos?

They are being recognized by other countries.

Who is selling meth and having sex with under age girls?

Who is selling meth and having sex with under age girls?

stop playing games.