World Cup Not On U.b.c

warriors

I do know that Jamesons in Pattaya are showing every single game in English live. They have 3 rooms and 17 televisions including a huge big screen telly. They are getting the feed from South African Supersport channel. The foods not bad in there either-must try the well priced specials everyday. I know where I will be going although I dont know about the late night ones!!! could end up being an alcholic..

I posted this in another thread. But i thought i would let you read it here just incase it went unread before.

Have just recieved a call from my mate Derek who owns the Winking Frog on Soi 7. He WILL be open for all England games. He has also said. Regarding a letter in the letters section(surprise that) of The Bangkok Post today 1/6/06. One of the top guys at UBC has said. Any bar thats serving Chang will get English comentators(sp). So just to clear it up. Derek at The Winking Frog serves Chang, Guiness, Tiger etc on draught and will be showing the games. He has an upstairs and downstairs. Big Screen and about another 4 TVS. So if you are still looking for a venue. Then this is an option. BTW. Where can i get Paraguay, Sweden and Trinadad & Tobago football tops? (Just for the wind up. You understand?)

Where can i get Paraguay, Sweden and Trinadad & Tobago football tops? (Just for the wind up. You understand?)

OK Jockstar, I'll keep my eye open for a Sweden top with Henrik Larsson's name on the back of it. :o

Being a Rangers man, I'm sure you'll treasure it. :D

if i remember rightly i was in pattaya for the last world cup and the local cable operator sofhon(i think) showed all the games in english ( i remember ron atkinson was doing the commentary they beamed it in off astro/solar sports dont know if they can do it this time but its worth checking out

There is no chance of Sophon showing the games becuase the W****R who owns the company is now a Thai Rak Thai MP and is shit scared of breaking the law, which is why you cant even get the premiership on Sophon anymore.