16 injured in blast near anti-govt protest in Bangkok

Lite Beer

Why would these people take their kids to rally sites? It's unbelievable.

A responsible mother/father should never do this.

Apparently, it happened next to BigC. They might have been just shopping.

It's not the first time when kids are involved.

True. In Trat kids at a market were killed in and injured. Do you want people to stop taking kids to markets too?

You haven't seen a Suthep rally, have you?

And just to asnwer your question: I would never buy noodles right next to a mob of disgruntled people.

There must be other places.

• Like 1

• Replies 397
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

The red shirts have never said they will target any protestors with violence - please show me your links where it explicitly says violence will be used against protesters by red shirts.

RT@veen_NT: 5.25pm Nattawut: We are fir all-out battle although we don't have our stage in Bangkok yet. It will be our greatest fight.

RT@waanspeaking RT @nikhon_: (A) red shirt leader said on stage in Korat he/she was gratified by attack at PDRC Trat stage. Tida had to stop him/her.

Looks like their battle has started.

So yes, you have no links to any red shirts saying they will use violence against protestors.

Just as I thought you would not.

• Like 1

Its pretty awful in my opinion people are posting links of photos of people and accusing them of being bombers based on a Tweet on twitter.

How do you know they are bombers ? And if you do not know 100% you really should not be posting their photos and accusing them - that is defamatory against the people.

In my opinion.

• Like 2

<script type='text/javascript'>window.mod_pagespeed_start = Number(new Date());</script>

Instead of jumping the gun, wait until we know more about this guy they caught.

read the breaking news from webfact. says he's a tuk tuk drive who parked and tuk tuk and bomb went off shortly there after, apparently.

I already read that, it doesn't mean anything. the news actually read a tuk tuk driver parked his car. so people need to wait.

<script type='text/javascript'>window.mod_pagespeed_start = Number(new Date());</script>

read the breaking news from webfact. says he's a tuk tuk drive who parked and tuk tuk and bomb went off shortly there after, apparently.

I already read that, it doesn't mean anything. the news actually read a tuk tuk driver parked his car. so people need to wait.

you would certainly not be so prone to wait should an event occur against a red rally!

• Like 1

I know you were hoping he or the other one caught were some 3rd party black shirt...anyways, probably lots of video cameras in that area to show who did what when. time to change the topic title, its 28 injured and counting.

You haven't seen a Suthep rally, have you?

And just to asnwer your question: I would never buy noodles right next to a mob of disgruntled people.

There must be other places.

I have seen a Suthep rally. Every day for the last 2 months. There is one on my doorstep.

The "disgruntled mob" are the ones attacking the protesters with bombs.

You have an opinion. Why not open those eyes a bit wider.

The red shirts have never said they will target any protestors with violence - please show me your links where it explicitly says violence will be used against protesters by red shirts.

RT@veen_NT: 5.25pm Nattawut: We are fir all-out battle although we don't have our stage in Bangkok yet. It will be our greatest fight.

RT@waanspeaking RT @nikhon_: (A) red shirt leader said on stage in Korat he/she was gratified by attack at PDRC Trat stage. Tida had to stop him/her.

And Yingluck seems to have bolted...

I have seen a Suthep rally. Every day for the last 2 months. There is one on my doorstep.

The "disgruntled mob" are the ones attacking the protesters with bombs.

The disgruntled mob wearing red shirts you mean??

Be careful you don't earn yourselves a posting holiday.

Edited by Gweiloman

enough is enough, Suthep should go to the negotiating table NOW instead of inflaming the situation on a daily basis with his rhetoric.

You don't even know what rhetoric means..... time to become a Real Teacher, mai na?

• Like 1

2 violent attacks against peaceful protests and even markets in 2 days

We are still waiting for any sympathetic comment from PM and government

Hopefully the government is waiting the situation to be clear before reacting. Unlike many posters on this thread!

If you believe that somehow the government will not condemn the death of children, I believe you are wrong.

• Like 1

These kids and parents were not necessarily part of the protest - read the story from yesterday. Those were noodle sellers and their kids. It was mentioned that today's blast was at or near a Big C. Again they could have been shoppers.

2 violent attacks against peaceful protests and even markets in 2 days

We are still waiting for any sympathetic comment from PM and government

Hopefully the government is waiting the situation to be clear before reacting. Unlike many posters on this thread!

If you believe that somehow the government will not condemn the death of children, I believe you are wrong.

So far, nothing!

So I believe I am right!

These kids and parents were not necessarily part of the protest - read the story from yesterday. Those were noodle sellers and their kids. It was mentioned that today's blast was at or near a Big C. Again they could have been shoppers.

You are right. They could have been.

And Yingluck seems to have bolted...

The disgruntled mob wearing red shirts you mean??

Be careful you don't earn yourselves a posting holiday.

That would be the red shirt way - if you dont like what they post - ban them!!!

Nope, I don't have the power to ban any poster. Only the mods. Half the posts on this thread has already been removed for being inflammatory and yours definitely qualifies as one.

• Like 1

It's time to put animals in jail, and for animals I mean all responsible of every vile and coward attack and terrorism act like have been yesterday and today.

Put also put to shut up all leaders from each side, kick them all in a sealed venue and force them to stay there until they will find a solution to this tragic situation.