Lite Beer

• Replies 397
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

The report that indicated the suspect threw a device just as he "parked his car" sounds very doubtful to me. There is nowhere to park there. It is not possible and particularly not without the special pass given by security PDRC. It doesn't sound right, not that it is any less sad

Read my earlier post, looks like it was a 40mm grenade fired from an M79.

Could have be fired from anywhere in the vicinity.

When judges of court barred law enforcement officers to search rally sites and disperse crowd that violated the rights of the public and clear illegal structures from the middle of the road, lawlessness prevails .

Send from my Mobile

Yet another lie, the court did no such thing.

Hahahaha, either you are not up-to-date or lie.

All the courts said to the police was they can enforce the law 'lawfully' (paraphrased).

I posted this to another nonsense post you made about this subject earlier today.

If you can provide me with evidence to the contrary I will admit my mistake and apologize- balls in your court matey...

Hahaha, you are another nonsense, you did not read the nine orders of the judges.

Another shocking video of Red Shirts cheering at the news of the savage attack in Trat http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mdblkvJ1eI0&feature=youtu.be /via @AndyZingo #Thailand

In that Red Shirt video, the leader making the announcement is told to stand down by other leaders on the stage.

The report that indicated the suspect threw a device just as he "parked his car" sounds very doubtful to me. There is nowhere to park there. It is not possible and particularly not without the special pass given by security PDRC. It doesn't sound right, not that it is any less sad

What ... out the front of Big C there is no parking, so the area would have been free of cars and quite easy to 'short term park' there. Do you even know the area?

As far as I know it is NOT possible to get there in a vehicle and hasn't been for 2 months. The whole block from Zen corner back to Big C has been 'occupied' Edited by Prbkk

All the courts said to the police was they can enforce the law 'lawfully' (paraphrased).

I posted this to another nonsense post you made about this subject earlier today.

If you can provide me with evidence to the contrary I will admit my mistake and apologize- balls in your court matey...

Hahaha, you are another nonsense, you did not read the nine orders of the judges.

As a matter of fact I did - which one "barred law enforcement officers to search rally sites"?

Why would these people take their kids to rally sites? It's unbelievable.

A responsible mother/father should never do this.

Yes - a responsible parent will know that a peaceful rally for democracy is a peaceful rally for a better future for the kids, and hence a responsible parent would involve the kids as much as possible, so the kids understand why and what is at stake...

SICK peoples on the other hand - throw bombs at peaceful parents with peaceful kids...

Ha! These rallies don't seem so peaceful to me. I myself am not going to go hang out at any of them and there is no way I would let my kid do so either! Even if I was Thai! There is a greater number of Thais that are not attending these "rallies" than are.

A responsible parent would educate their child but leave them at home or in a safe place away from any possibility of harm or violence....not anywhere near a rally site! How much is a 5 or 6 year old kid going to understand about what is "at stake"?

• Like 2

For anyone not directly familiar with the Ratchaprasong protest site, the stage for the protest site there is right near/almost underneath the BTS Sukhumvit tracks where they intersect Ratchadamri Rd., right across from the CentralWorld end with Zen Department Store. The Big C mall is a couple hundred meters up Ratchadamri Road heading toward Petchburi Rd.

The section of Ratchadamri Road between BTS heading toward Big C typically is closed off to most vehicle traffic. Big C is kind of just beyond the far back end of the protest zone. The roadway there approaching Big C has been used for parking and various other stuff presumably related to the protest lately.

post-58284-0-62722500-1393160602_thumb.j

Edited by TallGuyJohninBKK
  • Like 1

As a matter of fact I did - which one "barred law enforcement officers to search rally sites"?

Order no.3. Oh I am getting tired and sleepy.

PDRC popcorn gunners were with the PDRC. An element of the PDRC were violent. Look were their guns were pointed at though. Look at who they were shooting? It was not kids and innocent civilians. It was people shooting back at them.

So before you start to lecture me about who is blaming who maybe you should look within your self and see what you support.

Before you say we don't know it was the Red Shirts have a look at the reaction of the UDD in the video I posted before when they heard about the Trat terrorist attack. There was not any sad faces in the crowd. Lets put it that way.

That is what you support. Now lets hear you make excuses for the reaction of 4000 peaceful UDD supporters that never said they were going to hurt anyone when they came to Bangkok and while they were at a meeting entitled "Beat the war drum"

You say the popcorn shooters were with the PDRC. Does that mean you support an armed militia running around Bangkok in broad daylight shooting at people? And I would say they were civilians, because no "people shooting back" were injured or killed, only old men and women. I will dig up the casualty and injured list for you if you want. Because I see you are denouncing unknown gunmen (which you hint at being red shirts), but I don't see you denouncing the PDRC gunmen.

Now, as for the red shirts cheering at the news of PDRC demonstrators being attacked (which you again hint at being red shirts), I do think that is wrong, but it also shows that they had no prior knowledge of the attack. Otherwise they would not cheer at the news, they would already be aware of it.

Now, since we agree that red shirts cheering at attacks is wrong, what is your opinion about Suthep saying he will send "popcorn" to red shirts? This happened last week, remember. And Suthep also said in the same statement that he likes the popcorn shooters and their actions.

Doesn't that also mean that Suthep supports and encourages violence and murder?

Do you think 4000 people would get together to plan such an attack?

Sent from my iPhone using Thaivisa Connect Thailand

• Like 1

Another shocking video of Red Shirts cheering at the news of the savage attack in Trat http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mdblkvJ1eI0&feature=youtu.be /via @AndyZingo #Thailand

In that Red Shirt video, the leader making the announcement is told to stand down by other leaders on the stage.

It's utterly disgusting how the faces behind the s**tstain at the mic cheer up when he mentions the attack. This are supposed to be Red Shirt leaders, aren't they?

Good to see the red shirts playing into the hands of all those people who oppose this government and its puppet-master.

This tyrant that is ordering these senseless acts needs sorting out once and for all , i would assume when his businesses are visited tomorrow that PDRC are not going to be so friendly as in the last few days.

Time for pay back big time to get the scums family and businesses out of the country.

Edited by StealthEnergiser
  • Like 1

When judges of court barred law enforcement officers to search rally sites and disperse crowd that violated the rights of the public and clear illegal structures from the middle of the road, lawlessness prevails .

Send from my Mobile

Simple. Post a link.

Curious... the bombing site is just a very short distance from Police General Hospital, a government hospital there.

But the Erawan announcement about the various victims mentions they were taken to three other different hospitals.

Maybe Police General isn't set up for trauma cases... But that would seem surprising.

Yes - a responsible parent will know that a peaceful rally for democracy is a peaceful rally for a better future for the kids, and hence a responsible parent would involve the kids as much as possible, so the kids understand why and what is at stake...

SICK peoples on the other hand - throw bombs at peaceful parents with peaceful kids...

Peaceful rally???? You must be joking.

Suthep and his mob is famous for peaceful rallies. Lol

LOL smile.png

Yes, you mean these violent protests where PDRC guards have weapons and bombs, where "popcorn warriers" who Suthep brags about have assault rifles and grenades.

Peaceful protests ? They are as violent as can be, armed to the teeth wtih grenades and assault weapons are some of those among the PDRC.

In my opinion of course.

Yeah well - I have actually BEEN there, yesterday I was where the bomb exploded today... This is a couple of pictures of who you accept is being bombed :

Could you please explain where the agressive and violent protesters are in these pictures ??

post-63790-0-72305300-1393160614_thumb.p

post-63790-0-98480500-1393160763_thumb.p

post-63790-0-59579100-1393160809_thumb.p

Richard Barrow@RichardBarrow[/size] 25m

Richard Barrow@RichardBarrow[/size] 24m

It's utterly disgusting how the faces behind the s**tstain at the mic cheer up when he mentions the attack. This are supposed to be Red Shirt leaders, aren't they?

In particular, the woman on the speaker's left, who grins and smirks. They celebrated death.

Send from my Mobile

Can you post supporting evidence for this allegation?

post-198606-0-60069700-1393160954_thumb.

Send from my Mobile

Simple. Post a link.

Hahahaha, surprise, surprise, I thought you are resourceful??????

post-198606-0-94385100-1393161060_thumb.

Curious... the bombing site is just a very short distance from Police General Hospital, a government hospital there.

But the Erawan announcement about the various victims mentions they were taken to three other different hospitals.

Maybe Police General isn't set up for trauma cases... But that would seem surprising.

It does have a trauma centre. Even though it's only 300 metres away, going in that direction there is no transport option because it's blocked

I think they would have had to go through the protest site to get to the Police General Hospital.

Send from my Mobile

Can you post supporting evidence for this allegation?

Huh, very tired and sleepy already. You can find it from my reply to some posters here.

Ha! These rallies don't seem so peaceful to me. I myself am not going to go hang out at any of them and there is no way I would let my kid do so either! Even if I was Thai! There is a greater number of Thais that are not attending these "rallies" than are.

A responsible parent would educate their child but leave them at home or in a safe place away from any possibility of harm or violence....not anywhere near a rally site! How much is a 5 or 6 year old kid going to understand about what is "at stake"?

This topic (children at protest rallies) is already discussed 'ad nauseam" over at this thread:

http://www.thaivisa.com/forum/topic/697679-keep-children-out-of-protests/#entry7311685

Ad nauseam because no matter how many children die, the die-hard anti-government sympathisers continue to whitewash the totally irresponsible parents who put them in harm's way.

Attention Thailand:

Whether you're next to Central World in BKK or Podunk Village in Isaan, no protest sight is safe. Especially now, with the violence starting spread outside The Big Mango. Keep the kids home. If there's no one to take care of them, then YOU stay home! Get your priorities in order!

• Like 1

PDRC popcorn gunners were with the PDRC. An element of the PDRC were violent. Look were their guns were pointed at though. Look at who they were shooting? It was not kids and innocent civilians. It was people shooting back at them.

So before you start to lecture me about who is blaming who maybe you should look within your self and see what you support.

Before you say we don't know it was the Red Shirts have a look at the reaction of the UDD in the video I posted before when they heard about the Trat terrorist attack. There was not any sad faces in the crowd. Lets put it that way.

That is what you support. Now lets hear you make excuses for the reaction of 4000 peaceful UDD supporters that never said they were going to hurt anyone when they came to Bangkok and while they were at a meeting entitled "Beat the war drum"

You say the popcorn shooters were with the PDRC. Does that mean you support an armed militia running around Bangkok in broad daylight shooting at people? And I would say they were civilians, because no "people shooting back" were injured or killed, only old men and women. I will dig up the casualty and injured list for you if you want. Because I see you are denouncing unknown gunmen (which you hint at being red shirts), but I don't see you denouncing the PDRC gunmen.

Now, as for the red shirts cheering at the news of PDRC demonstrators being attacked (which you again hint at being red shirts), I do think that is wrong, but it also shows that they had no prior knowledge of the attack. Otherwise they would not cheer at the news, they would already be aware of it.

Now, since we agree that red shirts cheering at attacks is wrong, what is your opinion about Suthep saying he will send "popcorn" to red shirts? This happened last week, remember. And Suthep also said in the same statement that he likes the popcorn shooters and their actions.

Doesn't that also mean that Suthep supports and encourages violence and murder?

Besides them coming out to defend the protestors against the police attack, has the so called popcorn militia been running around shooting anyone? Since the protests started, the protestors have been the ones being shot at and bombed every night. Denounce the PRDC gunman? They're not attacking government targets on a daily basis. They've only come out when the protestors have been attacked.

Only an idiot tells everyone in an organization he's going to commit an act of terrorism. And while the red shirts may or may not be guilty of the Trat attack, only an idiot would say they're innocent just because a crowd of them cheered at the news there was casualties. I mean seriously? That's a really really stupid way to proclaim innocence.

And Suthep did not say he would 'send' the popcorn gunman against the red shirts. What he said was if the red shirts confronted the PRDC, the red shirts may get attacked. Big difference there. And let's face it, should the red shirts confront the PRDC, both sides will be armed. And there will be blood on the streets.