16 injured in blast near anti-govt protest in Bangkok

Lite Beer

When judges of court barred law enforcement officers to search rally sites and disperse crowd that violated the rights of the public and clear illegal structures from the middle of the road, lawlessness prevails .

Send from my Mobile

Can you post supporting evidence for this allegation?

icommunity - A jpg is not enough. Appreciate a link to the website please so I can see the jpg in its full context.

The jpg says the defendant is the government (not the police) thus why I would appreciate the link to the website.

• Replies 397
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Enough surely. Things are starting to accelerate. Rhetoric from Suthep and now UDD is becoming pretty sickening. K. Prayuth might have to step in here.

More crocodile tears from Yingluck or Suthep and i might just vomit.

Sent from my GT-S7562 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

Curious... the bombing site is just a very short distance from Police General Hospital, a government hospital there.

But the Erawan announcement about the various victims mentions they were taken to three other different hospitals.

Maybe Police General isn't set up for trauma cases... But that would seem surprising.

I think they would have had to go through the protest site to get to the Police General Hospital.

At that hour of the evening, with the typical crowd pattern there, I really don't think ambulances would have had any trouble getting from the Big C area to Police General. Anyone with a good arm could "almost" throw a football from the Big C area to Police General.

The other hospitals the wounded were taken to, unfortunately, include some much farther away, albeit, certainly good hospitals.

The BKK Post reported that the wounded were taken to Rajavithi, Ramathibhodi and Chulalongkorn hospitals.

Edited by TallGuyJohninBKK

Another shocking video of Red Shirts cheering at the news of the savage attack in Trat http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mdblkvJ1eI0&feature=youtu.be /via @AndyZingo #Thailand

In that Red Shirt video, the leader making the announcement is told to stand down by other leaders on the stage.

It's utterly disgusting how the faces behind the s**tstain at the mic cheer up when he mentions the attack. This are supposed to be Red Shirt leaders, aren't they?

Good to see the red shirts playing into the hands of all those people who oppose this government and its puppet-master.

In this case it seems only Thida knows this is a public relations disaster for their cause.

There in lies the problem, for all those people there, she seems the only one to grasp the bigger picture.

But the genie of their cheering is out of the bottle, no stuffing it back in.

The guy on stage and the crowd LIKED that the poor people in Trat were killed or injured,

until she told they shouldn't be so happy...

Us against them works,

till it is a tiger you can't keep ahold on, out of control,

and find yourself riding it's tail as it creates carnage.

The horror is that this is just the start of the civil war.

I find it astonishing that people on TVF cheer on each side like its a football match.

Both sides are manipulated by corrupt scumbags the idea that one bunch is even marginally 'better' than the other is a nonsense.

The hatred that has been generated since 2006 increases with each cycle - when they overthrow this Govt of course the next Govt will in turn be overthrown.

What kind of civil war would it be? The military has F16s and Gripens.

The Red Shirts don't even have tractors anymore...

• Like 1

When judges of court barred law enforcement officers to search rally sites and disperse crowd that violated the rights of the public and clear illegal structures from the middle of the road, lawlessness prevails .

Send from my Mobile

icommunity - A jpg is not enough. Appreciate a link to the website please so I can see the jpg in its full context.

The jpg says the defendant is the government (not the police) thus why I would appreciate the link to the website.

I thought you are so resourceful??????

http://thailand.prd.go.th/view_news.php?id=7132&a=2

Are you going to say this is the government website???? Go and take the information and ask the civil court or sue the government for disinformation.

Send from my Mobile

I stand corrected

Edited by djjamie
  • Like 1

It is a sad but real possibility that Suthep's words, deeds, actions and open flouting of the law over the last few weeks may possibly be the trigger to inadvertently cause southern separatist violence to progress into Bangkok........

Point is that nobody on here has the faintest clue who is responsible for these despicable acts.

I am sure that ALL the Thai authorities will be doing their best to get these murdering bastards and I very much hope that they do.

Send from my Mobile

I stand corrected

Accepted.

Did not that terrorists Suthep say that he will call off the protests if any protesters die ! Why is he still waiting for?

So that in your opinion is why the protesters were attacked and killed.

The idea being that if there were deaths Suthep would give up and go home.

And now as he did not give up, as you claim he said he would, the killing goes on and on in the hope that he will give up.

Barbaric ah ? From the red stage (war meeting) , we will keep killing the protesters till they give up.

More cheers and claps from the red leaders.

• Like 1

Hahahaha, either you are not up-to-date or lie.

All the courts said to the police was they can enforce the law 'lawfully' (paraphrased).

I posted this to another nonsense post you made about this subject earlier today.

If you can provide me with evidence to the contrary I will admit my mistake and apologize- balls in your court matey...

Hahaha, you are another nonsense, you did not read the nine orders of the judges.

Umm... nine orders?

The link you posted has 12? Are you sure YOU know what you are talking about??

1. To prohibit the three defendants from using force, or from authorising the use of force or weapons, to disperse the protest held by the plaintiff and the public;

2. To prohibit the three defendants from ordering seizure of goods, consumer goods, chemical substances or other materials used in the protest organised by the plaintiff;

3. To prohibit the three defendants from issuing an order to search, remove, or demolish buildings, structures or barriers put up by the plaintiff;

4. To prohibit the three defendants from issuing an order requesting all sales, use or possession of goods, medical supplies, consumer goods which might be used in the protest held by the plaintiff, to be reported or given permission from relevant officers;

5. To prohibit the three defendants from banning any act that could block roads and traffic, or any act that could disrupt the normal use of public roads, in all the areas used by the plaintiff to organise the protest;

6. To prohibit the three defendants from banning gatherings of five persons or more;

7. To prohibit the three defendants from banning the use of roads or vehicles, or from setting conditions on the use of roads for the purposes of the protest;

8. To prohibit the three defendants from banning the use of buildings by the plaintiff, or banning the plaintiff from entering or residing in any place, or from entering into any areas;

9. To prohibit the three defendants from ordering the plaintiff and the protesters to leave the protest sites, or from banning entry into those areas;

10. To prohibit the three defendants from using force, or authorising the use of force by other officers, to disrupt the protest organised by the defendants

11. To allow the plaintiff and the general public to use or remain in the areas where the Decree is in force;

12. To allow the plaintiff to use roads or vehicles, or to park vehicles in the areas where the Decree is in force.

Send from my Mobile

I read what you posted previously on the court order against the government and police, which only took effect last week, I believe. So the order wouldn't have had any bearing on all the previous bombings and shootings aimed at protest sites.

But as for the current/today's situation, in reading those restrictions, I didn't see anything in them that would prevent police from conducting searches of people around the outside of the rally sites to check for weapons, explosives, etc.

The order you posted said police couldn't search and raze rally sites. It didn't appear to say they couldn't search people approaching rally sites for weapons and explosives.

It is a sad but real possibility that Suthep's words, deeds, actions and open flouting of the law over the last few weeks may possibly be the trigger to inadvertently cause southern separatist violence to progress into Bangkok........

Point is that nobody on here has the faintest clue who is responsible for these despicable acts.

I am sure that ALL the Thai authorities will be doing their best to get these murdering bastards and I very much hope that they do.

No, definitely not.

Edited by metisdead
30) Do not modify someone else's post in your quoted reply, either with font or color changes, added emoticons, or altered wording.

All the courts said to the police was they can enforce the law 'lawfully' (paraphrased).

I posted this to another nonsense post you made about this subject earlier today.

If you can provide me with evidence to the contrary I will admit my mistake and apologize- balls in your court matey...

Hahaha, you are another nonsense, you did not read the nine orders of the judges.

As a matter of fact I did - which one "barred law enforcement officers to search rally sites"?

Order no.3. Oh I am getting tired and sleepy.

Your quote

"barred law enforcement officers to search rally sites"

Order number 3 (according to your information):

3. To prohibit the three defendants from issuing an order to search, remove, or demolish buildings, structures or barriers put up by the plaintiff;

Key points in that ruling are:

1. it applies to "buildings, structures or barriers"
  2. It does not prohibit searching people or their belongings
  3. it does not prohibit anyone else (besides the 3 defendants) from issuing any order

Get your facts right matey and stop posting utter cr_p.

• Like 2

Why would these people take their kids to rally sites? It's unbelievable.

A responsible mother/father should never do this.

Yes - a responsible parent will know that a peaceful rally for democracy is a peaceful rally for a better future for the kids, and hence a responsible parent would involve the kids as much as possible, so the kids understand why and what is at stake...

SICK peoples on the other hand - throw bombs at peaceful parents with peaceful kids...

Peaceful rally???? You must be joking.

Suthep and his mob is famous for peaceful rallies. Lol

Was the Trat rally violent?

The rampant ignorance and stupidity not to mention insensitivity of some of the people that post here is amazing.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

When it seems absolutely impossible that people can be so stupid, then, they are not.

Other things are driving their comments.

The War Drums meeting of red shirt leaders, the leaked approach to the the sadistic geriatric, Panlop, to join CMPO all point to the fact that Thaksin has ordered his armed terrorist group to wreak mayhem, killing women, children and anyone indiscriminately, who happens to be in the line of fire all over Thailand. I think Bangkok will soon look like Londonderry, Beirut or Homs with car bombs becoming the norm.

He has always had a big advantage over his opponents which is that he will be happy to destroy everything, if he can't get what he wants. When it is all smoking rubble, he can buy cheap assets through nominees and laugh all the way the bank again.

• Like 1

Send from my Mobile

Are you going to say this is the government website???? Go and take the information and ask the civil court or sue the government for disinformation.

That wasn't hard was it. Would have been a lot easier if you sent the link at the beginning instead of goading the posters.

Lets start with your first point.

When judges of court barred law enforcement officers to search rally sites lawlessness prevails.

That does not promote lawlessness to prevail? It prevents the perceived bias of the police from planting evidence, bombs etc at the rally sites. Before this order came out the police did not find any bombs or prevent any attacks either. In fact when they were allowed onto the rally sites they mysteriously where never around when there was an attack. There were as many attacks on the protestors before this order came as there were after.

​The army have unarmed soldiers at all the rallies anyway to do the job of the police so lawlessness would not prevail because of the courts.

Second point.

and disperse crowd that violated the rights of the public and clear illegal structures from the middle of the road lawlessness prevailed.

​How was lawlessness prevailed here. It is not a question. The answer is obvious.

Again, thanks finally for the link.

Edited by djjamie
  • Like 1

Send from my Mobile

Huh, very tired and sleepy already. You can find it from my reply to some posters here.

Now explain how the court ruling is the reason why anti-government protesters are murdered.

The BKK Post hasn't updated their Breaking News site as yet... But in their General News section, they now have a report confirming two dead and 22 injured from a grenade that police said had been fired from a grenade launcher.

The report makes mention that police and Army personnel were "setting up checkpoints" in the area at the time of the explosion.

The Nation now has a similar report also using the same 2 dead and 22 injured figures. But it only refers to a bomb blast, and no mention of a grenade or grenade launcher.

http://www.nationmultimedia.com/politics/A-woman-and-a-12-year-old-boy-have-died-Erawan-Cen-30227578.html

Edited by TallGuyJohninBKK

That wasn't hard was it. Would have been a lot easier if you sent the link at the beginning instead of goading the posters.

Lets start with your first point.

When judges of court barred law enforcement officers to search rally sites lawlessness prevails.

That does not promote lawlessness to prevail? It prevents the perceived bias of the police from planting evidence, bombs etc at the rally sites. Before this order came out the police did not find any bombs or prevent any attacks either. There were as many attacks on the protestors before this order came as there were after.

​The army have unarmed soldiers at all the rallies anyway to do the job of the police so lawlessness would not prevail because of the courts.

Second point.

and disperse crowd that violated the rights of the public and clear illegal structures from the middle of the road lawlessness prevailed.

​How was lawlessness prevailed here. It is not a question. The answer is obvious.

Again, thanks finally for the link.

thumbsup.gif.pagespeed.ce.dtxKiAJ9C7.gif

You are so much more diplomatic than me - must be a patient person.

• Like 1

A few months after the Red shirts were put down by the army a wave of bombing hit Bangkok with a number of injured people, I do not remember if there were any deaths. I believe after some negotiations with and concessions to what has become the PTP the bombings stopped. It does appear these bombings are geared to cause fear in the general population and cause a drop in support for Suthep and his supporters.

If these bombs are set off by government supporters then it says little about the morals of the government and the people who represent it.